FLA GTG DEC 8-10th HEFFNER CHALLENGE REGISTRATION

So, here's a question for you:

When I drained the fluid from the radiator, I hooked 1/4"i.d. hose to it so I could drain it into a bucket. When I opend the petcock, it spilled out around the petcock and still made a mess. Granted, the mess would have been much worse if I hadn't hooked up the hose, but is that normal?

I probably lost about a quart from around the drain, and drained about 1.5 gallons into the bucket.

:dontknow:

Folks I want to apologize because I am not going to make it. I just got back from a OutConus trip and will be heading back out again soon. I am going to spend the free time I have with my daughter before she heads to P.R. with her mom for the Holidays.

I hope you folks set new records....

Sorry you can't make it, but family is ALWAYS, ALWAYS first!! Enjoy your time with your daughter, we will do this again sometime soon anyway!

And...... I am on my way to Macedo's shop to pick up my used housing!!!!

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!! I will have it back together and get on the road ASAP!!!!

Dang bro , its all good, like he said family is first bro:rock:

Ntwork yeah its normal, no matter how much care ya take it allways seems to find a way:D

cool beans on the new one bro, man this is gonna be fun!

ntw0rk said:
Sorry you can't make it, but family is ALWAYS, ALWAYS first!! Enjoy your time with your daughter, we will do this again sometime soon anyway!

And...... I am on my way to Macedo's shop to pick up my used housing!!!!

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!! I will have it back together and get on the road ASAP!!!!

Its cool JR see you next time!

NTWORK....I knew you'd find a a way to make it ther w/ your turck! Yeah when we cracked mine open shit drained everywhere.....made a big mess.....we just hosed it down a bit to celan up once back assembled and filled. i believe how you refill it is fill up the acutal radiator, leave cap off and start the truck, once it warms up and the fluid level goes down in the radiator then top it off and put cap on then make sure resivor is has enough in in:dontknow:

NBT said:
Off the alley....
http://www.viperalley.com/forum/viper-discussions-gen-i/45997-announcing-2006-heffner-supercar.html
Track Time:
We will have our private track rental from 4pm to 9pm on Saturday the 9th, however, the track opens for a public test and tune session at 9am that morning. This gives you the option of getting there as early as you like (for a small entry fee of about $20) and getting your car setup and dialed in. We have the track to ourselves all day on Sunday the 10th from 10am to 5pm.

Ok ok...hold on to your britches... this is wrong... slight confusion from the alley... the am test and tune for Saturday is not open to the public..these fellas have the track rented... from 10am to 3pm...

http://www.need2speed.com/

THEN the track get's switched over to the Viper gang... this was per the phone call from the dragstrip... today

SO
NO T&T until 4pm on Saturday... unless you want to register for the
Need2speed track session Sat morning... AND you have DR's or slicks to run...

Jack and I will probably roll to Bradenton in the morning...and run the truck through it's paces...then see what happens from there.

Scott I left you a message...and if you want to get the trip over with...you can crash at our place tonight...and we will head to the track in the am...book the hotel room...ect.

Tony is probably on the road right now, and will not be in to Bradenton till after midnight...so he is hotel'n it.

Holiday Inn Express
648 67th Street Circle East
Bradenton, FL 34208
1-941-748-6610

Last edited:
gettin a late start terd heads:D

rollin out heading that way.

NBT text the confirmation # to me sire:D

So is anyone going in the morn?

See ya'll in 10 hours 9 minutes:D

Ken, tried to call you back.

Test went swell!! didn't get hot, topped it off when I got back. I'm ready to roll!!

My post on the forum that is hosting the morning event...

Greetings everyone...

Sorry to "bump" in like this for my first post....but I was curious if there were a few open spots at the dragstrip tomorrow morning?

Possibly two registrants to enter.... just pick up trucks...can we register at the gate?

TIA....

The reply...

No. All spots are taken. You can spectate.

Kenny,

There is a Cracker Barrel right next to the Hotel!!!!:rock::rock:

We can get our grub on right there!!!!

Misterhemi03 said:
hey ken u wanna meet up tomorow morn so we can caravan over?

Sounds good...we will be leaving here about 8am.

Ok...just got off the phone with Gary Javo...the T&T will start at 2pm tomorrow.

We will be meeting at the Cracker Barrel around 9-9:30

Cracker Barrel
636 67th Street Circle East
Bradenton FL 34208-6087

which is next to the hotel..

Holiday Inn Express
Bradenton, FL 34208

nice job ntwork!!!!! Talked to Ken this afternoon......good luck w/ wrappin up that line lock install......what a bitch! I'll be interested to see the final product as I want to install one too!

Stinker's on the move w/ Mamma! are you driving the RC down or trailering it?

wish I could go to cracka barral tomorrow....hopefully we'll all have a hang over breakfast there sunday morning!!:D :p :rock:

You just worry about hanging onto the kite!! 60 miles!!!!

Good luck!!

See you tomorrow afternoon!

NBT said:
Sounds good...we will be leaving here about 8am.

Ok...just got off the phone with Gary Javo...the T&T will start at 2pm tomorrow.

We will be meeting at the Cracker Barrel around 9-9:30

Cracker Barrel
636 67th Street Circle East
Bradenton FL 34208-6087

which is next to the hotel..

Holiday Inn Express
Bradenton, FL 34208

Cool, where do you want to meet up. U want me to swing by the house?
Might need your street name again.

Misterhemi03 said:
Cool, where do you want to meet up. U want me to swing by the house?
Might need your street name again.

yep... right behind Clearwater High... 1004 Wellington Drive

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back