Flash from the past , thread will make you laugh

VIPR PWR

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hahahaha!!! Annu! To funny / love the old threads. The hos :cool:

He did! Loved that guy! Some if then were brutal hahaha
I was surprised D didn’t pound on him or post on the thread ..

The thread was a standard of humor for the times … But I do think Stinker actuall did try to pee on his shoes hahaha

They old threads will make you laugh so hard

The thread was a standard of humor for the times … But I do think Stinker actuall did try to pee on his shoes hahaha
Stinker - classic hillbilly - especially in the early days before he went professional hillbilly hahahaha

I liked prof's comments and Mutt and if course banana breaths!

Our forum teacher lol

I'll read those all again hahahaha

And Annu was brave to even post that thread!!

Stinker - classic hillbilly - especially in the early days before he went professional hillbilly hahahaha
Stinker is , will always be the Hillbilly.. It in his genetics .. remember he was a Truck driver 18 wheeler before he started JTSVP … I think he had the first twin turbo ( The brutal 10 ) Imwonder if he ever got it back up and running after the First Panama GTG .. I believe he spun a rod bearing during a race !
Sinker anyway you look at it has always been a top notch guy ,, Even though his posts tended to be written in Hillbilly hahaha .

Do you remember that pic of the pizza lady? :eek::eek::eek: Mikey or Silverback came up with it / ugghhh

Stinker is , will always be the Hillbilly.. It in his genetics .. remember he was a Truck driver 18 wheeler before he started JTSVP … I think he had the first twin turbo ( The brutal 10 ) Imwonder if he ever got it back up and running after the First Panama GTG .. I believe he spun a rod bearing during a race !
Sinker anyway you look at it has always been a top notch guy ,, Even though his posts tended to be written in Hillbilly hahaha .
This is the stinker trademark
When he typed ... jsut. If it weren't misspelled that way it weren't Stinker! Hahahaha yes a kinky foot!

Do you remember that pic of the pizza lady? :eek::eek::eek: Mikey or Silverback came up with it / ugghhh
No , I don’t remeber a pic ,, but the Pizza Lady na,e rang a bell when I just read it in the thread

This is the stinker trademark
When he typed ... jsut. If it weren't misspelled that way it weren't Stinker! Hahahaha yes a kinky foot!
Hahaha ,, yep! He definitely kept people’s interest haha in deciphering Hillbilly language

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back