Flat black SRT!

I guess to each his own, but I personally would not want a batman emblem plastered on my truck every 3 feet. I never really unstood those folks that had to have viper or a sneeky pete all over their truck either. Sometimes, less is more.....but thats just me.
If you are referring to The Batram ie: "plastered everywhere?" LOL which I'm sure is the case then I would like to make a quick point here. I don't mind people having their opinion but want to set something straight, the only Bat logo in the exterior is the wheel caps and one clean logo on the rad support. That's it.

In the interior it's the small steering wheel logo, black on black embroidered headrests, door emblems and starter button and a couple of very tiny custom Bat logos on smaller items, but you have to look closely. My vehicles are all the same in terms of build goal: tastefully done, subtle and clean. The Batram has no "big yellow BATS" slammed everywhere or funky bat seat covers, yellow floor mats and funky glowing lights splashed everywhere. I agree, less is more. Seeing peoples faces as they look closer at the 3" center caps and spot the Bat logo is priceless. ;) There is a theme to my truck, hence the reason I have them and it's what makes it unique and stand out from other black trucks.

TheBatramC01.jpg

Batram0002.jpg

Batram0005.jpg

Re the topic: Looked at doing the paint job a-g-e-s ago on a previous car but have never been a REAL big fan of the flat/satin jobs. They look stealthy, just not quite black enough for me. They look too grey, not black. But awesome never the less. I'm not one to knock someones ride, to each his/her own. :)

Cheers!!

Im with you Carl, the Batram is sick and your right to each it's own! but if you ever sell it let me know! :)

Im with you Carl, the Batram is sick and your right to each it's own! but if you ever sell it let me know! :)
LOL, thanks mate! I'm not trying to get anyone on my side or angry or anything remotely close lol just if someone heard some of the comments or descriptions they might expect to see a Ram looking something along the lines of this......

Homemade_Cars_01.jpg

Which is obviously not the case and something I will point out if I see it. ;)

they want almost 24 grand for that truck, HAHA yeah ok.

Does anyone if this flat black truck sold. I tried to contact the people but i never got a response. Was the owner a member on the forum before the truck went to the dealer?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back