FlChub/Clint

Flchub/Clints Mom

Reaction score
It has been a year since Clint passed and I would like to thank all of those who posted their stories and pictures of Clint. I have come back time and again to read those posts and I can not express the comfort they have provided me over this past year. I am in the process of having his memorial book printed and would like to invite anyone who chooses to post the pictures and messages on the following site:Clint Mosier Guest Book: sign their guest book, share your condolences, or read their obituary at Sun-Sentinel

And to Paul when you mentioned that Clint said "you're winning", that was something I used to say every time he was struggling with a task. I guess he was listening to me after all.

Clint made an impression on everyone he met sometimes positive sometimes negative but underneath the sarcastic remarks and putdowns was a kind heart and gentle soul and truly one of a kind.

Thanks so much.

Verda Mosier

Wow, a year already. I was just talking about him the other night. He is missed by many.
RIP Clint

Mrs. Mosier, I would like to say this forum combined has the heart the size of Texas! I never knew Clint as I had just joined about a year before he'd passed but read many postings and heard many stories of Get Togethers that Clint attended and the fun that followed. May your memories always provide you comfort and our thoughts are with you.

long live the coffee carafe!!!!!!!!! here's to you, chubs!!! :cheers:

thank you, verda for stopping in...hard to believe...time flies so fast...

how's sebastian doing?

here's one of her earlier posts for those that may not have seen it [slightly edited]:

I'm not sure exactly how this site works, Im Clints daughter... it means so much to me to see what people who actually knew him and cared about him have to say. I know my dad could be a real douche sometimes, but he loved this f***ing website and his truck and I'm sure all of you know that. I just wanted to let all of you know that reading your memoirs and condolences has given me alot of closure, because my dad was my best friend ....

here's the thread... http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f17/clint-flchub-passed-away-morning-43975/

And to Paul when you mentioned that Clint said "you're winning", that was something I used to say every time he was struggling with a task. I guess he was listening to me after all.
He said that to me ALL the time (probably because I struggle a lot:) ). My son now knows this saying as I say it to him all the time.

We miss you Chub! :(:(

Miss ya buddy you passed as I was just gettiing on board but have read plenty from ya and heard alot of stories RIP

I was just thinking about him yesterday too.... Picked me up in Palm Beach for a GTG a few years back. Met my fiance and I for breakfast a while back as well... Miss the big guy...

I meet him at couple of Brats GTG's he was 1 of the roomies at the Moon Spinner at the 1st Panama GTG..... He was a one of a kind good guy ... He loved those Fruity Pebbles and Ice cream :rock:. CHUB will always be missed..

Thanks for posting, Verda. I think about Clint often. He still brings a smile to my face. I, for one, will never forget... Rest In Peace, my friend. :(

Yeah, I miss the big lug myself. I was just thinking about him the other day too, maybe this was the reason without any of us knowing it. He was one of a kind for sure. RIP Clint GBNF.

I roomed with him at the Moonspinner in Panama City Beach one year.He took me to breakfast at Waffle House.
He was the one who introduced me to Malibu rum and pineapple juice.:D
(as if I needed another favorite drink :D)

Underneath his sometimes gruff exterior was a heart of gold.:rock:

Chub you made an impact on everyone you met

An still come up in conversations with smiles an laughter that follow

Chub you are a legend my good man that will live forever in our hearts

Rock on big man

Met the man a couple times a events and get togethers. He was not afraid to say what was on his mind,that for sure! Rubbed some people the wrong way but he was a character thats for sure.! RIP bro, you will never be forgotten.

Very few days go by, that I dont think of him. Miss you big guy.

The first time I met him, he treated me like we'd known each other for years. It was the beginning of an interesting, but too short, friendship. He is truly missed.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back