Florida people

SRT2SLOW

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Question, for my new car would anyone help me out with an address so I can register it there? they will ship you the plates and I will pay to FedEx them back to me plus cash for your time. I DO NOT WANT CALI TAGS!!! fuck this dumb ass place. Thanks.

Ain't sure about Florida but in TEXAS ya gotta prove residency to register a vehicle. And, the title must state a Texas address. Insurance must also state a Texas address. Also, you must get it inspected in TEXAS before you can obtain a TEXAS title and tags.

Much as I would want to help a fellow VTCOA member I would not risk what you are asking, at least here in TEXAS. Just saying

I’ll do it, but your new plates are going to read, “LUVCALI” or “CALIBOY”

Ain't sure about Florida but in TEXAS ya gotta prove residency to register a vehicle. And, the title must state a Texas address. Insurance must also state a Texas address. Also, you must get it inspected in TEXAS before you can obtain a TEXAS title Much as I would want to help a fellow VTCOA member I would not risk what you are asking, at least here in TEXAS. Just saying

That's not illegal. Having Insurance in a state you don't live in is. All my vehicles have out-of-state tags and I still carry California insurance. Plus I'm military. I can have any state Plate Combo I like just as long as everything's current. And this is only a one-time deal just to get my plates. I always renew everything online. My truck has Florida tags.

I’ll do it, but your new plates are going to read, “LUVCALIâ€￾ or “CALIBOYâ€￾

Ha.

Question, for my new car would anyone help me out with an address so I can register it there? they will ship you the plates and I will pay to FedEx them back to me plus cash for your time. I DO NOT WANT CALI TAGS!!! fuck this dumb ass place. Thanks.

Just pick any random Florida address on google maps, then submit a change of address to that location so when the plates show up they get re shipped to your correct location

Till all of that persons mail goes to him from then on. LOL

lol no you just put your name on it..

so you fill out the doc saying,,

John Doe, Old addresss, New address,, and all the mail to that address with yoru name on it forwards.. for the next 6 months,,

Just like moving from one house to the other

lol no you just put your name on it..

so you fill out the doc saying,,

John Doe, Old addresss, New address,, and all the mail to that address with yoru name on it forwards.. for the next 6 months,,

Just like moving from one house to the other

That didn't work as planned last time I tried it. I began getting mail from the person that rented my apartment before I had lived there forwarded to my new address.

For you to get a Florida Tag. You need to have Florida insurance or be insured with a company that is licensed to do business in Florida. You need to have a Florida drivers license or be in the process of a transfer. The vehicle will also need to have a physical inspection of the VIN by a Florida dmv employee.

Not sure how it works for military.

For you to get a Florida Tag. You need to have Florida insurance or be insured with a company that is licensed to do business in Florida. You need to have a Florida drivers license or be in the process of a transfer. The vehicle will also need to have a physical inspection of the VIN by a Florida dmv employee.

For the VIN verification you can use any law enforcement. I did this in Maryland went to the state police, no problem. I did have an address there.

I Downloaded some paperwork from the web site and went to a local police station so they can verify the vin and miles. they sign it and I send it to Florida. done. no Florida insurance needed because the vehicle is out of state. once I move back then I would change it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back