Flow numbers for my Ported Heads

I'm a little confused. What would be the increase in cfm just porting the heads with the stock valves?
see posts 21, 14, and 1. 21 has a graph of stock cfm vs ported too.

I've paid our porter some 350-400 bucks just for flow numbers. So I hope it's appreciated. I was curious on mine too. Doing my best to share and giving an opportunity to the good people I have found in my town and to this forum. I even applied for a small business license in order to get some discounts on group buys on parts....talk about some butt pain.

Anyhow, I work full time for the military. In my spare time I would be happy to help out anyone on the forum. I am not making a penny on this, only paying off the local machine shops. I'm sure Taliban Dan would do the install for you at his house on the weekend too if needed.

Last edited:
HV SRT said:
PM me with the cost and specs. I'm pulling my motor next month to play with it.:) :) :)
Originally, it was 1500, but the porter wants another 100 since the heads are V10s, so it costs me a tad over 1600 bucks without shipping/insur and without flow numbers. So I have set a cost right now of 1700 to have them shipped back to you. The spare change can go to the forum as a donation, whatever it amounts to be.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back