Fontana 10 26 07 Video

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
I just want to thank everyone that showed up. :rock: Turbofreak thanks for the drinks.:rock: :rock: OCBob and ViprPwr it was an honor to meet you guys.:rock: :rock: :rock: Mike and Mike great job racing as usual.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Here is the video:

Nice video! Thanks for posting it:D . For some reason it sticks when the Super Tank is up ???? What's up with that? I tried it like 3 different times ..... :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :confused: :dontknow:

Wifey said:
Nice video! Thanks for posting it:D . For some reason it sticks when the Super Tank is up ???? What's up with that? I tried it like 3 different times ..... :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :confused: :dontknow:

It's meant to stick. It's slow mo to look at the tires turn to jello. Look at the wheels closely. The video quality on the net sucks but the uncompressed video looks good with the tires sqeezing up.

SrtBrad said:
It's meant to stick. It's slow mo to look at the tires turn to jello. Look at the wheels closely. The video quality on the net sucks but the uncompressed video looks good with the tires sqeezing up.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I thought it was proof that Silver was the slowest color :D :D :D :dontknow: :dontknow: :rock: :D

I will watch again, thanks :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

SrtBrad said:
Alright, I watched it again - I think it has to much downforce with that wing did you see the way it squatted - Downforce works ;) ;) :D :D :p :p ;)

Great video Brad, thanks for sharing .............

Nice runs Mikes :elefant:

Nice Brad!

Next time, more slo-mo of the hottie and less slo-mo of Mike's tire wrinkle.
:D

Thanks for the killer vid Brad....you can really see the suspension trying to work and where it isn't.....:rock:

You can also get a nice 30 second view of me Red-Lighting....:D :D

The tires reallt wobble don't they.....:rock:

Wifey said:
For some reason it sticks when the Super Tank is up ???? What's up with that? I tried it like 3 different times ..... :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :confused: :dontknow:

Hey, I watched it on rufies and some super skunk, dude........... Perfuckinfecto.....:rock:

D

Quick kudo to JMB Justin....

if you watch the video from 8:40 to 7:30 on the video countdown timer....you can see the front of the 5800lb truck rise up 3" or so and then stay there ....that is the work of Justin's adjustable shocks....

Nowwhat said:
Quick kudo to JMB Justin....

if you watch the video from 8:40 to 7:30 on the video countdown timer....you can see the front of the 5800lb truck rise up 3" or so and then stay there ....that is the work of Justin's adjustable shocks....

My own video sold me on buying the QA1's from JMB for the front only. Justin does your Oct deals apply to the QA1's? Anyways I would like to place the order for the QA1's on the fronts only.

No offense to the trucks running but the best part of the vid is at the 1:11 mark.... where it says <for AWDISUZU>... nice...:p

p.s. mike your truck looks wicked ghey with the wing on :p then again it's faster than both my vehicles put together ... :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back