Fontana 10-26-07

OCBob said:
What time is everybody heading up tomorrow? Do you still enter at the same place as we used to?

Bob....today is the 26th lol They are probably all there now

OCBob said:
Oh shit! Wonder how long they will all be there? Maybe I will take a run up.

Brad should be there soon if not already. Just remember there will a ton of smoke out there so take it easy if you go

Just got Home....

The track was interesting as ASH FROM THE FIRES....covered the track prep...the crew did what they could to keep the track clean but it was a mess....with that said...

I pulled a new best 60'...a 1.66....only made 2 runs both were 10.9's at 127.xx....DA was 3500'.....:( ...but I was running an easy 3-4 tenths faster than I was last time at this track.....

now that I have the 60 dialed in on even a crappy track...I am ready for Famoso on the 17th....

Great to see OCBob and Vprpwr as they don't get out as often as they used to....Turbofreak and his bud(thanks for the drinks:rock: )....and the usuals SRTBrad and Awdisuzu....

Brad, as always took some killer vids.....Awdisuzu ran some killer times for this track as well....:rock:

mopower1958 said:
10.90's is that all?? I got a blue tank that runs 10.90's without nitrous or a blower:D :D :D :D Of course SILVER TANKS are always slower:D :D

put 3000lbs in the trunk and I will run ya'....:D

Nowwhat said:
Just got Home....

The track was interesting as ASH FROM THE FIRES....covered the track prep...the crew did what they could to keep the track clean but it was a mess....with that said...

I pulled a new best 60'...a 1.66....only made 2 runs both were 10.9's at 127.xx....DA was 3500'.....:( ...but I was running an easy 3-4 tenths faster than I was last time at this track.....

now that I have the 60 dialed in on even a crappy track...I am ready for Famoso on the 17th....

Great to see OCBob and Vprpwr as they don't get out as often as they used to....Turbofreak and his bud(thanks for the drinks:rock: )....and the usuals SRTBrad and Awdisuzu....

Brad, as always took some killer vids.....Awdisuzu ran some killer times for this track as well....:rock:

Not bad my friend, two back to back 10's:rock:

Now what was the air pressure on those runs?:p :D :D :D :D

Stinker said:
Not bad my friend, two back to back 10's:rock:

Now what was the air pressure on those runs?:p :D :D :D :D

a "true" 12psi.....:D ....wait till ya see the vid....in slo mo the tires look like they are mad out of jello.....:rock:

glad to see you guys had a great time....well deserved with what you have been putting up with out there...also glad everybody was safe..congrats mike on your new best 60' time....

congrats with the fun track day:rock:

next month should be nice at famoso,,,,see ya'll there

somehow I managed to run a 12.1@113 with 1.8 60', after figuring out the perfect rpm to hit the NOS. I tried 2 more runs after my fastest run, but I got a lot of tire-spin when the NOS kicked on so after that it was time to go.

I think I've almost met the limitations of my factory tires.

AWDisuzu said:
somehow I managed to run a 12.1@113 with 1.8 60', after figuring out the perfect rpm to hit the NOS. I tried 2 more runs after my fastest run, but I got a lot of tire-spin when the NOS kicked on so after that it was time to go.

I think I've almost met the limitations of my factory tires.

I would def say so. Your factory slicks helped you today.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back