For all you Quad Cab owners...

amtrucker22 said:
Hey I sent a question to the YF on ebay and here is the answer:

I do not have a wing for the truck, my reserve is $26,880.00 plus which brings the total to $27,135.85

Just for your info...

Thanks! BTW, your truck is awesome!:rock:

ChrisAZ, is the ride really harsh?:dontknow:

Comfort

I drove mine with 4 people in it from Brandon FL to Nashville wth no complaints, as it happens My wife is in real state and does exactly what you propose!

Good Luck

Thewelshm:rock:

THEWELSHM said:
I drove mine with 4 people in it from Brandon FL to Nashville wth no complaints, as it happens My wife is in real state and does exactly what you propose!

Good Luck

Thewelshm:rock:

Does it work?;) Or is this really an excuse to get a 10!

The ride is harsh. My wife hated to ride in the truck the whole time I owned it because of the shitty ride. For a sports car it would even be a bit harsh. I never felt comfortable driving the truck unless I was flogging it like I stole it. It's no cruiser for sure. Maybe a lowering kit would help but I doubt it. If I were you, I would buy a used 2008 Cadillac CTS or a used Audi A6 for your purposes. They come cheap for what you get and they are classy and comfortable but still sporty.

ChrisAZ said:
The ride is harsh. My wife hated to ride in the truck the whole time I owned it because of the shitty ride. For a sports car it would even be a bit harsh. I never felt comfortable driving the truck unless I was flogging it like I stole it. It's no cruiser for sure. Maybe a lowering kit would help but I doubt it. If I were you, I would buy a used 2008 Cadillac CTS or a used Audi A6 for your purposes. They come cheap for what you get and they are classy and comfortable but still sporty.

No, I need a truck to double as a "work" vehicle. I'll be trying to drive the'05 QC I was talking about in another thread on Tues/Weds. I'll try to see what you mean. I'm a little unrefined having been driving the Mustang and F350 all these years. I don't think the ride could be any worse than either of those!:p

We go on lots of road trip and my boys are 6ft3in and 6ft5in tall and then there is my 9 year old daughter. They all 3 ride in the back seat and we will go sometimes on 3 to 5 hour 1 way trips. They never complain. They also said it's more comfortable than my wifes 2006 BMW325xi 4 door.

Last edited:
ChrisAZ said:

I feel completely the opposite. I think it rides great. But then again all my other trucks had lifts and large tires on them. So this is my first 2wd truck. I havent had anyone complain of the ride of my truck yet.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back