For Sale 05 QC 57k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake_Charmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Short lived I know, I found something better and want to part ways before I start modifying it. Stock 05 QC 57k miles. 2nd owner. Asking 22k OBO.

truck1small.jpg

1412225_10153539850770462_1241598294_o.jpg

truck6small.jpg

Where are you located? Been trying to get a buddy o mine to pull the trigger and get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot, LOL, just depends on how much you have to spend. Love mine but would be gone for the right deal/vehicle.......

HAHA I am looking at a modded 300SRT8. Truck is big and a pain in the ass to have as a daily. I went from a Vette to this so..... I am located in tampa Fl and willing to drive to make a deal. I am going to the dealership today to look at the 8 it if they give me a good price on the truck i may pull the trigger... I doubt they will so dont worry too much.

Dealers offer nothing for these trucks, that being said a buddy of mine went to a Dodge/SRT dealer with an o4 with 6,000 miles on it and they only offered him $16,000 then he found a Charger RT at a Toyota dealer and they gave him $22,500, go figure.....

HAHA I am looking at a modded 300SRT8. Truck is big and a pain in the ass to have as a daily. I went from a Vette to this so..... I am located in tampa Fl and willing to drive to make a deal. I am going to the dealership today to look at the 8 it if they give me a good price on the truck i may pull the trigger... I doubt they will so dont worry too much.

I really enjoyed my 300 SRT8 but I wouldn't have sold the truck to keep that. But I also didn't have a QC... :D

What year? My wife's is an 06 and for what it is, it does alright but the cars don't even have a limited slip rearend. So to go much quicker you're looking at 2k+- to put a limited slip in it, then you still have to worry about axles breaking. In hind sight I wish we would've just bought her a QC srt10, but we are stuck with the 300 now as the resale has tanked

I traded my qc in I got 19 k for it it had 53k miles but I also stripped it I took off the stock tounal cover and a few other stuff and sold them on the side for an extra 2k but I also only bought my qc 23 k and I had it almost 4 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back