FOR SALE: Bassani stainless steel cat-back exhaust, brand new, in-box...

Ronin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had another for sale thread going but it got a little distracted...

So anyway, this cat-back exhaust system from Bassani is stainless-steel (not like that Magnaflow aluminum crap) and is brand new, in box (never even opened).

They fit all model years SRT-10s; both RC and QC.

Retail is $700+, HHP has them advertised here for reference:

http://estore.websitepros.com/802805/Detail.bok?no=588

This set is $600 SHIPPED; they weigh a metric ton so free shipping is a bitchin' deal.

Pay Pal is preferred, please post here or PM if you have any questions. I'd prefer to keep this thread on topic, so please take off-topic posts elsewhere...

Sorry...the Magnaflow comment was directed at the numerous posts where owners related their exhausts coming apart in record time like aluminum. Pretty lousy customer/warranty service (from Magnaflow, not necessarily vendors) about getting them replaced too. From all the problems I thought for sure they were aluminum...so, my mistake.

This is a For Sale thread, so to keep it back on topic, I haven't heard an exhaust clip and I don't recall if anyone here has them. So if that's the case who wants to be the first?

Hmmm...........For the amount of Bassani headers on our trucks I'm very surprised no one has this catback??
Does anyone know what this sounds like? or a comparison, Like the Borla? B&B? Magnaflow?

...FYI, as stated in my previous thread the free shipping applies to CONUS (that's Continental United States for the non-military types) ONLY. Anyone OCONUS will pay the actual shipping costs...

Ronin said:
Sorry...the Magnaflow comment was directed at the numerous posts where owners related their exhausts coming apart in record time like aluminum. Pretty lousy customer/warranty service (from Magnaflow, not necessarily vendors) about getting them replaced too. From all the problems I thought for sure they were aluminum...so, my mistake.

This is a For Sale thread, so to keep it back on topic, I haven't heard an exhaust clip and I don't recall if anyone here has them. So if that's the case who wants to be the first?

i think the problem with magnaflow now is that they farm all there materials and products out overseas or something, there quality is not near as good as it was a few years ago.
members that have bought systems as of late have had problems, which in turn the ones that bought them in say 04 still have theres and doing fine, mine which allways sits and thats the worst on a exhaust still looks new. but others have had theres blow out in only a few years.

BTW
Killer price on the system bo, wtih shipping that is WAY below actuall cost on a system:rock: :rock: :rock:

My magnaflow blew a hanger on the muffler out in 8000 miles. I took it off and put the stocker back on. I can't get magnaflow to honor the warranty unless I take it to a authorized dealer. All the dealers act like they don't know anything about the RMA process and give me the number to Magnaflow...its like a dog chasing its tail. I gave up trying to get it replaced under warranty. I bought mine from X-metal and tried to get some help there too...no luck. I guess that's how you get treated when you spend over 2k on goods. Cheers!

Thanks for clearing that up Stinker, much appreciated...

I wonder how much stainless is actually in the Maganflow Stainless exhaust.

We have had a relatively mild winter and mine looks like shit.

Rust all over the place, very dissappointing.:(

59caddyhog said:
I wonder how much stainless is actually in the Maganflow Stainless exhaust.

We have had a relatively mild winter and mine looks like shit.

Rust all over the place, very dissappointing.:(

You drive your truck in winter? :( :D
Per Magnaflow:

Features and Benefits: Lifetime Warranty :dontknow:

Well winter over here consists of 2 inches of snow for a day or two.

We may be 55 degrees North but the gulf stream keeps us way warmer than our Northerly position would suggest.

I wouln't take it out in the snow or even the rain but we do get some really nice winter days.

I have been offered some Hennessey Long Tube Headers and a REXH?? cat back.

Will the Hennessey headers still link up to my original Cats??? and are they worth having.

Also, could the Hennessey headers be used in conjunction with my Magnaflow Cat-Back???

Remember, use words of one syllable, I'm thick.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back