FOR SALE: CE # 34/100

I'd be willing to bet if he drove it once it would be a done deal:)

I'm glad you're not located closer!!! :p :burnout:

There was a CE for sale locally. I'm SO glad I didn't even TRY to pull the trigger. I kicked around the idea, but I didn't do much about it except dream. As I've told Kyle in PM, I'm not totally sold on having a car/truck-payment again. Not having one has been SUPER nice and with me wanting to start a business it's probably not the brightest idea but this truck is a Badass®. :rock:

If you were to get it Mark and I MIGHT start hanging out with you again.:dontknow:

Nah, I doubt it. :p Y'all still wouldn't return my phonecalls. :listen:

I'm off work the next few days I'll get it out and take some interior pics and post them up as well.

DAMNIT @ the details in this truck. The painted handles, mirrors and taglamp bezels, the 06 emblems. Thanks. I will not be able to sleep good tonight.

What is the original head-unit?? RBx?

DAMNIT @ the details in this truck. The painted handles, mirrors and taglamp bezels, the 06 emblems. Thanks. I will not be able to sleep good tonight.

What is the original head-unit?? RBx?

It has nav.

I've gotta say the BEST exterior mod is the tail gate handle!!!

I love the CE...... And this specimen is a sweet one.....

But, IMHO 32k (worth every penny) may take some time to move her....

Very best of luck... She's a great big, beautiful beast....

D

I love the CE...... And this specimen is a sweet one.....

But, IMHO 32k (worth every penny) may take some time to move her....

Very best of luck... She's a great big, beautiful beast....

D

It's gonna take someone who know's what there getting. Worth every penny with the built engine IMHO;) Heck I paid it...:D

It's gonna take someone who know's what there getting. Worth every penny with the built engine IMHO;) Heck I paid it...:D

Like I said, ......" worth every penny"........ to the right (specialized) buyer.

I wish you the very best of good fortune in the sale.......... :congrats:

D

If anyone is really serious about this truck, I'm sure you could call Tator's garage and speak directly to Chuck about the build. He is very accessible and I'm sure would be happy to speak to you, about any detail, of the build. Chuck Tator is the real deal.
http://www.tatorsdodge.com/index.html

If anyone is really serious about this truck, I'm sure you could call Tator's garage and speak directly to Chuck about the build. He is very accessible and I'm sure would be happy to speak to you, about any detail, of the build. Chuck Tator is the real deal.
http://www.tatorsdodge.com/index.html

Yes, I spoke with Chuck myself before I bought the truck.:rock: The engine has 5k on it since the build.

and i spent it....:mad:
Now why did you go and do that??

And I was somewhere in line behind Kyle when Steve was selling it!!!

This one got bought, so I bought a 6800 mile, pristine specimen (which is an awesome truck... I am so happy with RC vs. the QC I had).

Gosh... I'd have paid $32k for it. Can't see selling this truck I've had for 3 months, though.

i really hope this lasts till spring.... :( when i dream of a 10 THIS is the one i always dream of! GLWTS and that is worth EVERY PENNY AND MORE :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back