FOR SALE: CE # 34/100

This truck was professionally built by a world renowned Dodge dealer. Its worth every penny IMO. Besides it would look good u nder your Christmas tree.. Merry Christmas :santaclaus::santaclaus:

Even though its nothing but 2 1/2 tons of metal and plastic (sophisticated American ingenuity :)) I need to know it has a home before I leave.Someone please buy this truck so I can be at peace...:):santaclaus:

Hate to say it, but this truck is worth 41-44k with everything that is on it. Great truck and very clean. The 32k being asked is a steal. Just because there are trucks out that that are of very poor quality and being sole for 16-21k does not mean every truck fits that mold.

and yes, I still think Kyle is selling it way under value

Vj

I think that offer was way to low not my bizz though . But i also think you should try to hold onto it untill things change they are selling way to low right now . I love these trucks and seeing them sold so cheep pisses me off anybody is buying them now, and beating the piss outta them . Crashing them , getting them repoed , totalled . Yes that makes them more rare but it also makes less people like us who take pride in them . When people spend 40k on one the will treat it diff from a 25k truck in my opinion . 25 k for that ce is a insult . Sorry if i pissed anyone off :)

Hate to say it, but this truck is worth 41-44k with everything that is on it. Great truck and very clean. The 32k being asked is a steal. Just because there are trucks out that that are of very poor quality and being sole for 16-21k does not mean every truck fits that mold.

and yes, I still think Kyle is selling it way under value

Vj
A used vehicle is difficult to shop, especially when they are no longer in production......(wake up)
:dito::top: I may have to raise my "selling" price in my sig.:D

Last edited:
Thanks guys!!;)

This truck is AWESOME and by no means over priced concidering the modifications.

I have 2 really interested people so we'll see what happens:dontknow::)

I was hoping to win the lottery and a truck too, glad you didn't have to wait that long

Yep, the wife and I are close to pulling the trigger on a CTS-V:elefant:

my prediction is in less than a year you will be wanting another so truck so bad you wont be able to keep from wishing you kept that CE

my prediction is in less than a year you will be wanting another so truck so bad you wont be able to keep from wishing you kept that CE

I'm not going to say I won't miss having one of these trucks:) I've owned one for 5 years and between 3 trucks only put 7,000 miles combined. It's been fun no doubt:dontknow: Just ready for something the wife and I both can enjoy and take a few friends along as well;)

Congrats brother!! You can disregard my PM. I sat around and wasted too much time.

You'll love the CTS-V. I've had the opportunity to drive a few (even the new V-coupe). They're BADASS. Vette performance in Caddy trim. It's the best of both worlds!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back