FOR SALE: COMMEMORATIVE EDITION 34/100

nycstev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to sell this thing. Would like to free up some garage space for another project.Has around 17,000 miles . Engine rebuilt at 13,500 by Chuck Tator. Any questions on this go to tatorsdodgedotcom. and speak to Chuck.
Here is what I’m into it for:
1. 39,000 Purchase
2. 18,000 Forged engine
3. 3,500 BB exhaust complete
4. 7,000 Roe Blower
5. 2,000 Roe install
6. 1,500 Custom resonators
7. 700 BN Continentals
8. 400 Bedrug

Total $72,100 :eek: :eek: :eek:

Truck never been to the track as anyone here who knows me can verify.. But It could easily do high 11’s with the right driver and tires :)

Price is $31,500 includes shipping
$30,000 Pickup NY METRO AREA
$29,500 PRE-NEGOTIATED PRICE. Thats it!

If not sold in one year I will keep drivetrain for a future project and part out the rest.
Any questions PM or call 347 992 0782

Will post pics and other data

truck16a.jpg

Last edited:
Here is window sticker, dyno sheet and machine shop detail:

Last edited:
I hope this stays for sale for a while, once the adoption goes through I'll have an idea of cash left on hand.

nice ride.

I might even look at D8 's truck. 22k is cheap for all those mods. but the only single cab i really want is a CE, it is priced very inexpensive. I wouldnt let it go for under $34k

BurntRubber said:
I hope this stays for sale for a while, once the adoption goes through I'll have an idea of cash left on hand.

nice ride.

I might even look at D8 's truck. 22k is cheap for all those mods. but the only single cab i really want is a CE, it is priced very inexpensive. I wouldnt let it go for under $34k

The reality is that yes it probably will be for sale for a while, infact it probably will not sell in the time frame I anticipate. But I have alot of accumulating stuff hence the need to move on and I have a couple of plans.

truck22a-1.jpg

Last edited:
BurntRubber said:

nice ride.

I have no problem selling it to you for more....it would make things easier ;)

nice truck wish the wife would let me have another one i could see this in the garage right beside the quad cab though

Custom Aero Turbine exhaust Resonators for that ReSpEcTabLe sound. Installation by PrUvEn PerforMnace , Milford CT:D

DSC00198.jpg

Last edited:
FATJACK said:
Steve Please don't disassemble your truck
Why not Jack? Ever since I was a baby I have been taking things apart:D
I even figured out how to dismantle Tonka Toys that were welded! :eek:

Demon 8 said:
I have no problem selling it to you for more....it would make things easier ;)

I meant steves at 34
if i were you i wouldnt sell for under 25k. unless you can grab steves truck right after.

Im hoping it doesnt sell. id buy it next year for 30k and drive home across country

Buddy if I could afford that truck I would have already called you. One of the nicest and best cared for trucks on this forum.

BurntRubber said:
I meant steves at 34
Im hoping it doesnt sell. id buy it next year for 30k and drive home across country

Me too.. this way I get to keep the engine!:rock: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back