FOR SALE: COMMEMORATIVE EDITION 34/100

hmm..wheres that powerball ticket I bought yesterday.....Steve if you need space in your garage, I can keep it out here at my house...hehe

Riff62 said:
hmm..wheres that powerball ticket I bought yesterday.....Steve if you need space in your garage, I can keep it out here at my house...hehe
Hey MAtt glad to hear you chime in...thanks for the offer

No prob..lol...Hope you are doing well..any GTGs on the horizon in the NE?..i read posts like "yeah, Im down for that"...but thats all I ever see..
I would like to have another one, but too busy right now..will see...would be good to see you and Scotty, Joey and the rest again..
And good luck with the sale..Thats an awesome ride..

Riff62 said:
No prob..lol...Hope you are doing well..any GTGs on the horizon in the NE?..i read posts like "yeah, Im down for that"...but thats all I ever see..
I would like to have another one, but too busy right now..will see...would be good to see you and Scotty, Joey and the rest again..
And good luck with the sale..Thats an awesome ride..

Matt .. I have been going out your way all winter. Making many trips to the Wilkes Barre Scranton area. I'm involved with the NY Yankees special projects committee
I take the World Series trophy to functions around the east coast.
Next time ill give you a shout!

Hate to see you sell Steve:(

I always wanted a NR or CE if you would have been 6 months earlier it would be in my garage:D

nycstev said:
Matt .. I have been going out your way all winter. Making many trips to the Wilkes Barre Scranton area. I'm involved with the NY Yankees special projects committee
I take the World Series trophy to functions around the east coast.
Next time ill give you a shout!
Is this George Costanza? hehehehehh

That is the truck I am dreaming about....:rock:
But i need to wait maybe 10-15 years to fill this dream...:(

Price is too low!!! I've been offered more for my CE, and i don't have a ROE! :p :dontknow:

FastSRT19 said:
Price is too low!!! I've been offered more for my CE, and i don't have a ROE! :p :dontknow:
Yea thats true but all these mods you throw on do not really increase the value. Its just lost money. If I were to advertise it on AT or EB it would be higher. Right now here it sits until I change my mind.
The truck just sits under a car cover and gets very little use. Most of the mileage was the round trips to all the GTGs ... Indiana, Ohio, Mohegan, CT, Riffs etc.

Yeah, I'm really hating to see you let her go Steve. I'll be keeping a sharp eye on this. If no one jumps on the deal then I eventually will. Did Whitesnake ever sell his?

This is total bs! I'd love to have that truck Steve. I would trade you straight up for mine too. A CE is the only truck I'd trade my truck in for.

TREKER said:
This is total bs! I'd love to have that truck Steve. I would trade you straight up for mine too. A CE is the only truck I'd trade my truck in for.
But first, he would have to clean that pig!!:p :D

TREKER said:
Well you are the only deserving person here since the truck does come from Riverhead AutoMall as you recall:rock: Maybe its time to send her home :)

Hell maybe i'll just sell mine for the 33k i was offered and buy yours!!!:dontknow:

I'd love to make that happen Steve. #34 is my hockey number too. Don't have the cash tho. Still paying off my rig. One more year and she's all mine. I've always liked your truck tho. Who knows what can happen. I'd keep her if I were you Steve. It is a rare vehicle that will only appreciate in value as the years go by. Plus, we need you at GTG's to keep the torch going. It's time for a Orchard Beach gathering anyway.

nycstev said:
Yea thats true but all these mods you throw on do not really increase the value. Its just lost money. If I were to advertise it on AT or EB it would be higher. Right now here it sits until I change my mind.
The truck just sits under a car cover and gets very little use. Most of the mileage was the round trips to all the GTGs ... Indiana, Ohio, Mohegan, CT, Riffs etc.
then just drive it more, weathers nice now, drive that thing

Seriously, that is the sweetest truck I've seen on here, and that is saying a lot. If I didn't enjoy my two hot-rods so much, I'd buy this. With what you're asking, it should be gone in a month or two.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back