For Sale: Django 2

I know you will be back up to speed, in the meantime prayers are coming your way.

Django said:
Thanks again to you all..............

The love in this place is awesome.....

D

You are a Strong spirited person. Do what you got to do Bro. Keep your health good as well. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hey Tim.... Just caught this this thread. Sorry I missed it. It is so disturbing to see all these wonderful people get beat up like this. I feel for you and pray that as one door closes another opens.

Keep the faith.

Scott

Hey Tim,

I waited to respond cuz I really didn't know what to say that wasn't obvious.

I think TREKER said it best, and hope the future is more providing for you than the past.

Prayers for you my friend........

Lee

Django said:
Thanks to all of you who've contributed here.....

I do appreciate and covet all your prayers and good wishes.....

The bottom line is that one day you can be on top, with plenty of everything... and then something happens which changes everything.....

What I really need right now is someone who needs a journeyman sales guy who tells (only) the truth to represent their product or service with honesty and class.....

If I have to, I'll start over by bagging groceries at Ralph's.... I've done it before and I can do it again.....

But consider me (as) no longer retired and avidly seeking a good sales position.....

Thanks again to you all..... Nelson, call me..... I have lots of guitars to sell....

Also a beautiful Carr Mercury guitar amp.......... World's greatest tone for lead players....

D

I just saw this.I will call on Saturday.

Really hate to see good people going through bad times

Last edited:
Well, Life is always exciting to say the least............Sometimes scary, too...

After spending the last 2 days in fear and trembling (so to speak), I may have some light at the end of the tunnel..... Last night, I was up writing my resume'. I had intended to submit it to a fellow (to whom) I'd sold a Waterboy system.... The man is a multi-gazillionaire and we really hit it off... His worldwide foundation owns a number of businesses, one of which is a very posh local Lexus house.

Having finished it, I called my very close brother Robert "Whitecrow" Moore. Bob is a very dear brother (with whom) I play golf each week.... I love him to death and would gladly take a bullet for him..... I faxed him my resume' just to see if it's OK....

As he read it, he complimented me on how "outside the box" it is and how entertaining...bla bla bla.... Then he admitted his surprise that I'm looking for a gig in the first place....

Then he told me that his company pays a very nice base salary along with healthy commissions... He said he could guarantee me an interview and (that) with my impressive history and presence I should be able to land the position without much problem.....

In fact, Bob called me back just a few minutes ago and must'a really gone to bat for me, cuz the guy's calling me on Monday.....

So, I may not be going under after all.......

Please keep believing with me... It's not a sure thing yet.......

My deepest thanks to you all................ I can only say that the love and spiritual support I've received is such a blessing..... Thanks from the bottom of my heart...... Lynette and Willow send their love and thanks, too....

This place rules....

D

Well, until this crisis is over, you will remain in our prayers

Hey Tim,

I honestly wasn't not too worried about you. Your messages right from the start showed you had a plan and weren't afraid to sell your possecions in order to keep ahead and focus on the long term goals.

Stay strong sir, it will all work out in the end.

Will

Tim....You and your family are on our prayers...Dios te Bendiga mi hermano...:)

D,

After reading all this I feel so bad that I didn't come across this before today. I have all the confidence that you will land on your feet. I'm pulling for you and your family. Good people like you always will do good, might have some rough times from now to now, but you will get it done. You are a honest and true person, and I can only say this from your posts. That goes a long way and any business that is lucky enough to have you as an employee will be successful.

Good luck, but you won't need it. If you were in my industry I would give you a ring.

I look forward to hearing your upcoming success stories.

-jeff

Last edited:
You are all too good to me.......

God bless you all for the confidence, the love and the support...

It's really very humbling..

D

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Well, until this crisis is over, you will remain in our prayers

:dito:....It was great talking to you tonight, Tim..... I hope this all works out for you!!! You will ALWAYS have a job with me, my Friend. :rock: :)

Much luv,

Jake

Hey Tim....Keep your Fkn Chin Up and Dont Let the Bastards get you down. You are the Master of your own Destiny...and the Lord, Our Savior, has a Master Plan for you as well.

Ya know...FKN Kick azz brother!:)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back