For Sale: Django 2

Great news...

Good luck on monday my dear friend....

You are always in our prayers my friend.

Stefan....

Manic said:
Hey Tim,

I honestly wasn't not too worried about you. Your messages right from the start showed you had a plan and weren't afraid to sell your possecions in order to keep ahead and focus on the long term goals.

Stay strong sir, it will all work out in the end.

Will

Great post, Will... I agree....

Sorry to hear that your getting rid of the 10 Tim, but I can certainly understand. I/we are in the same boat, and mine will be going up the first of the year. Can't hang on any longer...frankly it will be a relief.
I certainly hope your sticking around, and I will be keeping you in our prayer's.

Tim,

I am glad to read things are lookin up. I wish ya the best of luck my friend. :)

Django said:
Well, Life is always exciting to say the least............Sometimes scary, too...

After spending the last 2 days in fear and trembling (so to speak), I may have some light at the end of the tunnel..... Last night, I was up writing my resume'. I had intended to submit it to a fellow (to whom) I'd sold a Waterboy system.... The man is a multi-gazillionaire and we really hit it off... His worldwide foundation owns a number of businesses, one of which is a very posh local Lexus house.

Having finished it, I called my very close brother Robert "Whitecrow" Moore. Bob is a very dear brother (with whom) I play golf each week.... I love him to death and would gladly take a bullet for him..... I faxed him my resume' just to see if it's OK....

As he read it, he complimented me on how "outside the box" it is and how entertaining...bla bla bla.... Then he admitted his surprise that I'm looking for a gig in the first place....

Then he told me that his company pays a very nice base salary along with healthy commissions... He said he could guarantee me an interview and (that) with my impressive history and presence I should be able to land the position without much problem.....

In fact, Bob called me back just a few minutes ago and must'a really gone to bat for me, cuz the guy's calling me on Monday.....

So, I may not be going under after all.......

Please keep believing with me... It's not a sure thing yet.......

My deepest thanks to you all................ I can only say that the love and spiritual support I've received is such a blessing..... Thanks from the bottom of my heart...... Lynette and Willow send their love and thanks, too....

This place rules....

D

Told ya bro, its christmas;) and I believe:D

sleeper said:
Hey SD, did paxton ever get there SC smog approved for California? It'll be time to smog that thing soon.

Sleeper Ted may said it is smog legal in Cali:rock:

Django said:
In fact, Bob called me back just a few minutes ago and must'a really gone to bat for me, cuz the guy's calling me on Monday.....

So, I may not be going under after all.......

Please keep believing with me... It's not a sure thing yet.......

D
Welllllll??????????????????????? Did you hear anything, we are dying to know :D :D :D

No EO for paxton yet. I am getting the vibe that it will never past testing. I am sure we will be the first to know when/if it happens.

Annu Kumar said:
Sleeper Ted may said it is smog legal in Cali:rock:

sleeper said:
I guess you don't want to answer me.:(

I just saw this post bro...... Sorry.

As far as I know there's no CARB number for the Paxton on this truck yet....

I think the first smog test is 5 yrs....So, 2009 would be the deadline....

D

Wifey said:
Welllllll??????????????????????? Did you hear anything, we are dying to know :D :D :D

Sorry, I've been a bit nuts.....

I have a second interview on Wednesday at 2:30 pm.....

Thanks for all the encouragement........

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back