FOR SALE MAKE OFFER

Sorry to see you selling her Bobby. We missed you at PCB GTG...

Does the truck come with the pit crew you had last year :D

Good luck with the sell!!!
I missed being there with y'all, but will definently be there next year Truck or no Truck!!!

Thanks Guys for the compliments on the Truck. I really hate to get rid of her, but there's not enough room in the Garage for two Veichles. I'm not gonna part out anything off the Truck. Who ever buys it, gets it. :drool::drool::drool:

Do you have room for a RC in the garage?:D

dammit man i will miss seeing the back of your truck bro !!!! sweet ride and if didnt have mine i would scoop it up in a heart beat . will spread the word for ya bro.

Attachments

• 2010 panama gtg 075.jpg
    2010 panama gtg 075.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 100
couple more pics of a well maintained super clean truck , lets have some beers when i get in from out of town bobby

Attachments

• 2010 panama gtg 084.jpg
    2010 panama gtg 084.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 108
  • 2010 panama gtg 051.jpg
    2010 panama gtg 051.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 118
Im not interested in buying sorry but I wouldn't take less that 35 if I was u. Hell maybe not even less than 40

Very nice truck! I am just entering the market for almost this exact truck. I would be interested in it, but some of the mods that you personally liked, I don't seem to really like... Too high of a price for me for what I personally think the truck is worth, but good luck with the sale!

Very nice truck! I am just entering the market for almost this exact truck. I would be interested in it, but some of the mods that you personally liked, I don't seem to really like... Too high of a price for me for what I personally think the truck is worth, but good luck with the sale!

You might want to start a thread titled WTB -SRT-10

Then list what you want and how much your willing to spend, you might find a seller :drool:

Cracks me up to see someone post on a thread for sale and start claiming an item is not worth price and or does not like mods on it for their personal touch,
It's clear that since you have no 10 you don't have a clue as to what they are worth or how high the cost of mods for these trucks.If you are not buying don't start saying its not with the price asking ,just move on

Cracks me up to see someone post on a thread for sale and start claiming an item is not worth price and or does not like mods on it for their personal touch,
It's clear that since you have no 10 you don't have a clue as to what they are worth or how high the cost of mods for these trucks.If you are not buying don't start saying its not with the price asking ,just move on

:dito::dito::dito:

Beautiful Truck, good luck with the sale!

I AGREE 100%! My truck is very similar to Bobby's , I have a load of extra cash in mine and I think you would be stealing it from Bobby by giving him his asking price!!! I wouldn't sell mine for $50k! I know exactly what it cost to build and mod these beasts, it's three times the cost of a ford or chev!!! I would glady pay $50k for a easy well over $100k+ cost truck/car. That's an easy 50% SAVINGS +

I guess I'm a bit biased......

Anyone that isn't willing to pay a minimum of 40k for one of these trucks doesn't really get it...

I'm not saying that they are all worth 40k, in fact some aren't worth the time to do the paperwork. If you got a screamin deal on your 10.... Awesome!!!

This truck here is not only worth the asking price, but is a steal at the asking price. I welcome anyone to go to ebay, find a perfectly stock 10 of your choice, price out all the mods you think you might want and add to that 15-20 in non part costs, because Viper knowledgable mechanics aren't cheap and see what you get. I know, with the right connections and doing your own work, buying used gear off fleabay and tuning as you think you know on a V-8 can save a bunch of cash, right up to the explosion........

This is a great deal... WOW, just WOW

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back