FOR SALE McLeod Clutch Kit

LightningRaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling a McLeod Clutch kit, was sent back to McLeod for a full refurbish, 0 miles since refurbish, this was a $600 service. Have receipts and photos email me at [email protected] or text me at 9172707086

$1100 shipped

Selling a McLeod Clutch kit, was sent back to McLeod for a full refurbish, 0 miles since refurbish, this was a $600 service. Have receipts and photos email me at [email protected] or text me at 9172707086

$1100 shipped

If I had not spent $1,000 out of my own pocket paying to get my truck fixed twice, thanks to A-holes who drive with no insurance, that clutch kit would be mine right now Matt. :(

GLWTS. It's a hell of a deal. :)

image_zpsqf0ad1ad.jpeg

image_zpswvemurdh.jpeg

image_zpssgcn1ghq.jpeg

image_zps78bmhot1.jpeg

image_zpsfwrxsqxu.jpeg

ok, no offense but i want to ask a question

the clutch was toast = $0

resurface = $605

new = $???

if you didn't resurface it it would be in the scrap heap so why is it worth $1100 now

again, no offense, never bought/replaced clutch before

ok, no offense but i want to ask a question

the clutch was toast = $0

resurface = $605

new = $???

if you didn't resurface it it would be in the scrap heap so why is it worth $1100 now

again, no offense, never bought/replaced clutch before

No offense taken, my mentality is if you blow your engine, your tranny etc is it worth $0... No it is now a core in need of rebuilding. This clutch is $1600 new.

:D1600? damn im in for it when mine takes a dump (see what i did there, takes a dump…. dumping the clutch……. )

Anybody want to loan me $1,000 so I can help myself to a good ass deal? :D

I'm gonna be a selfish prick and hope this doesn't sell anytime soon so I can buy it off you as soon as I can Matt.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back