For Sale SUPERCHARGED 06 Quad Cab

PXTNSRT

Reaction score
Im putting my Paxton Supercharged 06 Quad cab for sale, its mineral gray, its got 17k miles, tuned by KRC Performance through SCT, trucks been lowered, custom stereo, brand new NITTO tires, Borla exhaust rear cat deletes..... trucks got all options including navigation, dvd system in rear, only thing it doesn't have is moon roof, Im only selling because trade in value on these trucks suck and im trying to get rid of the truck to get the viper car so i figured id put it on here and see what happens

Email me at [email protected] if you want additional info and pics its got some more small stuff but that covers the major stuff. O and its got 3 pillar a-pod, with aem uego wideband afr, stewart warner boost guage, and the stock srt oil temp, asking $37k OBO truck is at the very top of Texas in the panhandle.

Attachments

• HPIM2873.JPG
    HPIM2873.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 565
  • HPIM2872.JPG
    HPIM2872.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 368
  • HPIM2871.JPG
    HPIM2871.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 517
  • HPIM2874.JPG
    HPIM2874.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 493
  • HPIM2875.JPG
    HPIM2875.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 434
  • HPIM2876.JPG
    HPIM2876.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 164
  • HPIM2877.JPG
    HPIM2877.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 251
  • HPIM2880.JPG
    HPIM2880.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 284
  • HPIM2879.JPG
    HPIM2879.JPG
    951.5 KB · Views: 234
  • HPIM2881.JPG
    HPIM2881.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 473
Welcome!

I may have missed it, but has the engine been forged? Have you dynoed it?

Thanks

Wil

Whats good price for something like this?

What is a good price for this truck? I have no idea, im gonna try to sell it this time if it doesn't i guess im gonna just get the viper 2 i just didn't want 2 insurance payments lol. Let me know what kinda price i should be looking at, maybe it would be better for me to remove the supercharger and sell the supercharger, injectors, and sct separetly from the truck? i dunno

Im getting something between an 03-05

o i forgot it was like 597 rwhp, I live at the top of texas there is absolutely no one to tune on this within 600 miles that i know of so, krc perf. did the tune (tunes) over the net an I monitord it through a wideband till we got it a little on the rich side on purpose till I can make it to tune it on a dyno, i got it dyno'd in amarillo, at dreamchasers, but they didn't have ne one experienced in tuning so i only dyno'd it

I think it would move pretty quickly at $32K...nice looking truck...great color.

Thanks for the reply

Wow the market is not good on the trucks at all, um i could probably do

I'd sell the SC separately, that'd be a nice chunk of change and then you could either sell the truck or trade it in on a Viper if you are buying from a dealership. Keep in mind on the trade in that you'll save the tax on the trade, so if they even gave you 28k for the truck (sell the SC and parts for 4k+) and you'd be over the 33k mark as the tax advantage would be over 2k for trade in credit.

--wes

On ebay now

Hey everybody I put it on ebay if you want all the details and pics its ebay item #290290676284

How much should i ask for

Ok if I do that then, what would the polished paxton supercharger and all parts be worth, plus the sct tuner, bigger injectors and 2 bar map sensor

Would something like that sell on here very quickly you think?

PXTNSRT said:
Ok if I do that then, what would the polished paxton supercharger and all parts be worth, plus the sct tuner, bigger injectors and 2 bar map sensor

Would something like that sell on here very quickly you think?

If it included everything you'd likely get over 4-4.5k, not sure if you'd have to sell in pieces or if someone would want the whole package. It would sell fairly quickly if priced right.

I'm not sure what all you have but stuff moves on here fairly quickly.

--wes

PXTNSRT said:
What is a good price for this truck? I have no idea, im gonna try to sell it this time if it doesn't i guess im gonna just get the viper 2 i just didn't want 2 insurance payments lol. Let me know what kinda price i should be looking at, maybe it would be better for me to remove the supercharger and sell the supercharger, injectors, and sct separetly from the truck? i dunno

Im getting something between an 03-05

That's a good question but I have limited knowledge of your truck with it's mileage and condition. Going with the assumption that it's low mileage and mint shape I'd say the truck is worth around $25K (high end) and $30 with the supercharger (high end). It would be easier to find someone who would buy the truck for $25K without the supercharger and selling the supercharger complete package between 4-5K.

We have members here with mint stock trucks trying to sell theirs for under $20K and they are having problems selling theirs.

keep the truck, call the insurance and put in a limited policy,(hence only driven x amount of miles a year) rates drop dramatically.

buy the viper, do the same, and your a happy fella:rock:

the 06 is so ultra rare, I still believe if you hold onto it for few years , you'll do alot better.

oh, and get it tuned;) or remove the KRC tuning part of the sale, he dont have too good a track record here

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back