For sale usedRam SRT10 Volant intake

nos99hawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just removed my Volant intake from my 04 Ram SRT10 and replaced it with the factory with drop K&N filter, I am asking $250 obo, local sale only in San Diego, CA.

Is there a reason this is your first post? Do you think we do not know how to talk to a fellow owner? Would you mind introducing yourself, Welcome to the RBC.

Pictures would help ....

Damn, everyone is lightening up on a newbee who starts off in the for sale section without introducing himself first.:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

My name is Angel, the one that posted a sale without intro, i'm stationed at Naval Station North Island and live in El Cajon, I will post pics tomorrow, I have duty today.

nos99hawk said:
My name is Angel, the one that posted a sale without intro, i'm stationed at Naval Station North Island and live in El Cajon, I will post pics tomorrow, I have duty today.
the owner of the forum FASTJACK lives in el cajon...oh and welcome

Don't mind FatJack, he ate lead paint chips as a kid.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with you sale.

Last edited:
nos99hawk said:

Welcome to the club Angel...cute name..:p ...posting pics will help ya sell.....maybe an explanation as to why ya are selling too...;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back