For sale

NBT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well since the company went under, I am selling the remaining 6 medical alerts I still have lhere at the house. I was going to give them to someone I found on a medical call, that could benefit from one, but due to our current financial mess...:eek: Best trying to recover the money.
I am trying to recover the $ I paid for them, plus shipping (should be around 10 bucks)...let's just leave it at that..$10 bucks for shipping.;) in the US.
MSRP is $199.00
Here is a search with general and available pricing.
http://www.google.com/products?q=Gu...a=X&oi=product_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title

They work great, and a few clients that have purchased them, and used them are extremely happy.
I got one off to my Grandma, (was one of the demo's) and she is much more secure with it. Unlike other devices out there they require no contracts or subscriptions.
Has a 600' range..so if your out of the house....you can still summon 911/ Paramedics witihout having to be in shouting distance from a base or substation.
They work wherever there is a phone jack and phone service. Here is more info on the Guardian Alert:
http://www.logicmark.com/pages/page.asp?page_id=14063

The video: http://www3.logicmark.com/guardianalert911v2.html

I can take Paypal
[email protected]

Please PM me if interested, or for further questions regarding, and thanks for the time/interest.

To make this more appealing, every unit sold 20$ per unit will go to Dale's/Tinygiant's fund.

guardian.jpg

TIA

Ken

I wish that one of our member's Aunt had one. This would have saved her life. I am not sure if this member wants the info known so I'll won't say who it is. I will ask around for you Ken. Keep your chin up bro.

This is a great idea! .... I'm surprised it didn't take-off. :( There are two elderly folks in my family that might need these. I know they are on Life-Alert now.... but, the great thing about these units is you can connect DIRECTLY to a 911 operator. :rock: Seems to be much faster, and more efficient. Not to mention much less room for error. ........ I'll ask Mom and see what she thinks. :burnout:

SrtBrad said:
I wish that one of our member's Aunt had one. This would have saved her life. I am not sure if this member wants the info known so I'll won't say who it is. I will ask around for you Ken. Keep your chin up bro.

I can't count how many times this unit could have potentially saved a life over a conventional medical alert with a service company. Let alone kept us from trying to figure out where the call was.:argh:

Black1 said:
I'm surprised it didn't take-off.

Alot more to it Jake...not related to the product. Some day I will have tell you about it over a few :cheers:
But the Alert is awesome...I had installed a few for some folks that I did presentations for...pretty cool, a 2 sec press of a button, you have a 911 operator at your side...no matter where your at around the house/property.;)

Thanks for the call Mickey...
FYI the units are $100 bucks each...I must have left that out when I edited the initial thread before I posted...:embarassed: It was in there...all i have is a $ sign:slug:
Must come from no sleep, and this 10lb migraine I got.

Sorry for the confusion.:eek:

NBT said:
Thanks for the call Mickey...
FYI the units are $100 bucks each...I must have left that out when I edited the initial thread before I posted...:embarassed: It was in there...all i have is a $ sign:slug:
Must come from no sleep, and this 10lb migraine I got.

Sorry for the confusion.:eek:

Anything for you Ken,
I would definitely take one,But You know the story!!

Reduced to $90.00 bucks a unit. $10 bucks for Shipping, and still $20 bucks for Dale/ Tinygiants cause. :)

Not sure why this did not come up in a "new post" search:dontknow:... maybe the Mrs's was lurking under the alias...and I missed it. Glad I went to bump it.
Sorry for the delay in responding.:eek:
I can assure you I will get them shipped out ASAP, if your still interested.
And yes I take Paypal... [email protected]

Last edited:
PM sent with your tracking number, they were shipped today.
If you have ANY questions give me a pm.;) :D

Got 4 left for anyone interested.

Would have purchased one Kenny ---but mom would be pushing the button all the time.....brothers said not a good idea for her.....

VIPR PWR said:
Would have purchased one Kenny ---but mom would be pushing the button all the time.....brothers said not a good idea for her.....

No problem... I certainly understand. Some folks with advanced stages of Alzheimers, Dementia, "Quads", are just not good candidates for them.
This is where an alarm company / service provider can be of benefit...the FD just gets terrible if any pre arrival information from these type of alerts.
We are relying on a alarm company operator for our information...which has to be relayed to our 911 dispatcher. We have had wrong addresses, no information, unknown location of the victim...it can be quite a mess. Furthermore our 911 operator tries to call to the address the patient at...ends up being is busy, since the alarm company has the phone line tied up. They try to get a landline to get correct information, the address, ect...vs having to rely on a 3rd party.

Hope all is well with ya :rock: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back