FOR SALE

stealth78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well... Here I go again. Been contemplating on selling for a little while. I don't want to come off like a jerk but please spare me from any low-ball offers as I don't need to sell and what I am posting this for in my mind is beyond a fair deal.

2004 RC, Silver, currently has 26,310 miles.

I bought this truck about 1.5 years ago with I believe 23,850 miles on it. Truck was from the west coast and has zero rust anywhere. I bought the truck knowing it needed a slave, when we pulled everything apart I figured I mine as well upgrade everything as I was planning on building this truck, it was 100% stock when purchased. I installed a Fidanza flywheel, Viper hydraulics and a Centerforce clutch from Justin at JMB. Also brand new are UD pulley, steering lines and oil cooler lines from Tony at JTSVP. Every fluid in the truck was drained and replaced as well. Tires have about 60-70% and the wheels are very clean with no rash. I cannot emphasize enough how clean this truck is underneath. I know this may sound funny but one of the things that sold me on this truck was even the hinges that the tailgate are on look new with no chipping paint or rust. The interior is flawless and smells like new. There are a couple small chips in the paint (very small) but they are on the cladding, and there are absolutely no dents anywhere on this truck. I do have a small trail of paperwork, tool kit, and owners manual. I did do a Carfax when I bought it and nothing came up and the sellers story checked out. Both previous owners were Mopar collectors, kind of cool.

$23,000

I don't want to come off like a jerk but please spare me from any low-ball offers as I don't need to sell and what I am posting this for in my mind is beyond a fair deal.

$18k?

I had to :D GLWS!

Sounds like a sweet deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29,500.00 stop trying to give it away

Waaay to cheap! You got me thinking about selling my truck so i can buy yours.

Can I just trade mine for yours?! :p

(but seriously...)

18.5? ;)

You stepping up to a Gen V?

Nope, no GenV for now. Definitely doing a few things to the GenIV though this year. Have a bunch of big projects I want to take on around the house as well as some other ideas I have floating around in my head.

Thanks​ for the comments guys. Definitely not interested in trading anything, sorry. I can guarantee whoever buys this truck will be very happy with their choice. There really can't be that many of these trucks around in this condition anymore.

I also forgot to mention that it has the pin kit done from JMB as well. Truck never sees snow or rain. It has been in the garage all winter hooked up to a battery tender. I'll even give you a new oil filter and 10 quarts of Mobil 1 to go with it.

For some reason it is not allowing me to respond to your PM

Why so far :(

Where do you live, China? I found out a long time ago that when you are looking for a unique vehicle, especially when seeking one in beautiful condition, expect to travel. I had this truck shipped over 3,000 miles to me, it was in WA. The Viper I have now came from Arizona!

This goes to you or anyone else out there... I live minutes from Intercity's home base. So if someone needs vehicle transport I am more than willing to help (not financially :D ). I have also sold another Viper where the new owner flew in, I am also more than happy to pick someone up at the airport if you want to drive it home. Just make sure you have all your ducks in a row.

Definitely don't be like that other guy that bought my last SRT 10... He drove up from PA with a trailer and the truck didn't fit on it! What a bonehead!!! You know who you are.... :wavey::wavey::wavey:

Definitely don't be like that other guy that bought my last SRT 10... He drove up from PA with a trailer and the truck didn't fit on it! What a bonehead!!! You know who you are.... :wavey::wavey::wavey:

I don't know that guy, but he does sound like a bonehead....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back