FOR SALE

picture.php

I'm probably 8-10 wks out. Beautiful truck, wish I was ready to pull the trigger. Killer deal

I am in no rush to sell. Yesterday was actually the first time I took it out of the garage since October... made me second guess myself if I really want to sell it. Lol! Let me know if you are serious and maybe we can work something out.

I am in no rush to sell. Yesterday was actually the first time I took it out of the garage since October... made me second guess myself if I really want to sell it. Lol! Let me know if you are serious and maybe we can work something out.

I am very serious. I'll keep you in touch. I'm thinking June some time

Hey stealth, can you email me all info and as many pics as possible. [email protected]. I'm working out of town right now but if I find time I'll go to the bank and try to see if I can't get some numbers to work out. I'd be more comfortable in about 8wks but maybe I can make something happen sooner. My best friend sold his rc with 11k miles not a scratch in the bed for 19k about 2 years ago. Wish I was ready back then

Hey stealth, can you email me all info and as many pics as possible. [email protected]. I'm working out of town right now but if I find time I'll go to the bank and try to see if I can't get some numbers to work out. I'd be more comfortable in about 8wks but maybe I can make something happen sooner. My best friend sold his rc with 11k miles not a scratch in the bed for 19k about 2 years ago. Wish I was ready back then

No problem. As for your friend... Why the heck did he sell so cheap? There is absolutely no reason he should have sold it that cheap. With only 11K miles that truck would easily pull between $25-30K. Tony at JTSVP just told me the other day that I'm selling too cheap. He just sold one with 2X,XXX miles on it for $25K. I did snap a couple pics on my phone last night of the undercarriage, as I said you will be impressed. Where are you located?

Ryan do you have enough posts to PM? If so feel free to PM me your # as well. I can always text you pictures too. Either way.....

Okay... I'm not sure why these pictures are enormous while on my PC but they should look fine if on the forum from your smart phone.

I apologize that the undercarriage pic is dirty but at least you can see how "clean" it is. I do have the spare tire stored in my basement. The only reason the undercarriage looks dirty is because I drove the truck through the touch free car wash the other day to get the dust off of it after being in the garage all winter. Apparently the dust on the roads stuck to everything on my way home.

Hey sorry. Just seeing these stealth. I'm a new member so I don't believe I can pm. He sold truck for cheap bc he sold to a dealer, he made out okay on the 05 SRT10 car and also got a decent deal on his '14 gts so it all equaled out I think. Best deal I've seen in the past 4 months of my searching is a bright silver in Ohio. 9k miles for $29k. I do believe your truck is priced fair, low enough for me to not try and negotiate. As a buyer , I'd like to see them cheaper but as a future owner I'd like to see them way over priced

No problem. As for your friend... Why the heck did he sell so cheap? There is absolutely no reason he should have sold it that cheap. With only 11K miles that truck would easily pull between $25-30K. Tony at JTSVP just told me the other day that I'm selling too cheap. He just sold one with 2X,XXX miles on it for $25K. I did snap a couple pics on my phone last night of the undercarriage, as I said you will be impressed. Where are you located?

I'm sorry to state Sir, this is what you call an impressive undercarriage?!? Oh my! No wonder you let em' go so cheap. The dirt, stains and corrosion. Clean paint and low miles is negated by the overall condition. I now understand what your "perception" on these trucks values is based on.

THIS is what a clean "Impressive" example should look like....

I'm sorry to state Sir, this is what you call an impressive undercarriage?!? Oh my! No wonder you let em' go so cheap. The dirt, stains and corrosion. Clean paint and low miles is negated by the overall condition. I now understand what your "perception" on these trucks values is based on.

THIS is what a clean "Impressive" example should look like....

Wow you can't help yourself in your attempt to boost the value of your own truck. For your information this picture was taken to show the true underneath of my old truck. While it may have been a poor example due to the fact that I took that picture of the undercarriage after being caught in a light mist while coming home the day before, and did not yet have a chance to wash it yet. I had dropped the spare to show the areas where dirt and rust typically like to hide. So for the simple fact that I didn't grab a bottle of Armor-All to shine the underneath of my truck like you did prior to taking pictures means absolutely shit. The fact is that my truck at the time had various brand new components and also had approximately 13-14K miles less of wear in comparison to your truck. I guess all that polishing you did under your 40,000 mile truck constitutes for asking an additional $12,000.

HAHAHAHAHAHA What's with the chrome NutSack? How douche is that?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back