Forced to sell

Niz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Due to the economy catching up to me Im forced to sell the Rams little sister. If you know of anyone interested please let me know.

2000 Viper RT/10
47k miles. VIN# 1B3ER65EXYV604805. 1 of 131 produced. Garage kept, never seen rain. Black with Connoly Cognac leather interior. American Racing 1 3/4" headers, high flow cats, and full 3" exhaust. RPS aluminum flywheel. New clutch. Lowered with Eibachs. Chromed Gen III wheels. K&N filter with chrome smooth tubes. Vec II engine management. LoJac equipped. Never been tracked. 951-244-5557 Sacrifice $31k

Last edited:
Damn... That's my favorite color combo. :eek:

Post some good pictures (Outside, Inside, Engine bay, Trunk, etc).... I have a friend looking for a RT/10.

Last edited:
wow

Niz said:
Due to the economy catching up to me Im forced to sell the Rams little sister. If you know of anyone interested please let me know.

2000 Viper RT/10
47k miles. VIN# 1B3ER65EXYV604805. 1 of 131 produced. Garage kept, never seen rain. Black with Connoly Cognac leather interior. American Racing 1 3/4" headers, high flow cats, and full 3" exhaust. RPS aluminum flywheel. New clutch. Lowered with Eibachs. Chromed Gen III wheels. K&N filter with chrome smooth tubes. Vec II engine management. LoJac equipped. Never been tracked. 951-244-5557 Sacrifice $31k
beautiful rt-10 looks very tempting but need to conserve money ! things a little tite here too ! good luck and will pass the word on.

Thanks for all the wishes. I emailed some pics to SrtBrad. Waiting for the post.

if i see another viper up for sale i'm selling my truck an getting one..... this is driving me mad

It is crazy. I have a guy seriously lowballing me, another from Dubai that wants to buy using paypal, and another that wants to take over my payments. Gotta watch out these days...

Tooloe said:
if i see another viper up for sale i'm selling my truck an getting one..... this is driving me mad

Me too, Brotha. :eek: ...... If I only had the fckin CASH! :argh:

......... I have a friend that might be REAL interested tho. I'll let him know about this one. :rock:

Here the pics: (Thanks Black1)

2000RT101.jpg

2000RT10.jpg

5080Copy_of_Picture_044.jpg

reducedIMG_0853.jpg

LoveThisTruck said:
You gonna post the video of it??:D

I actually have video of some parts that I took mike a digital still cam. I have to figure out how to convert it but here is a pic of the bull that chased us:

IMG_3550.jpg

IMG_3554.jpg

The stare down:

IMG_3556.jpg

Us Vacating Quickly with the bull following:

IMG_3561.jpg

IMG_3562.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back