Ford GT

dead end cruiser said:
Personally I would take the brand new Viper ACR.... think a guy on here from egypt bought one... pretty sure he loves it, said the suspension is stiff on the bumpy roads as any one would assume.....

Yes thats me . And yes i love the car , i managed to improve the ride by messing with the suspension . Its a monster of a car , the looks ,the acceleration .

I met with a buddy 2 days ago that has an 08 Porsche 911 Turbo , he was telling me that he feels that his car is a chicks car besides mine . Its just a very aggressive ride .

I love it .

I hate Fords too, the only thing about this being a ford that we know is the name.
It is like comparing Nascar to Indy F1 racing totally different setup's. If I had the cash I would put the GT40 on the list of collectiables. Plus it's closer to an enzo without the price tag. Oh it is also like comparing a 50 dollar crack whore to a 10g a night High Class Ho:marchmellow: :D

Not that I have a problem with european cars(Specially the M6)...But it if you want a all American design, than you have to go with the Viper. The only caveat is that the original Viper Engine design was heavily assisted by Lambo...

The Ford GT40 and GT design is British.

jrgnd said:
Not that I have a problem with european cars(Specially the M6)...But it if you want a all American design, than you have to go with the Viper. The only caveat is that the original Viper Engine design was heavily assisted by Lambo...

The Ford GT40 and GT design is British.

To my knowledge, the Ford GT was an in house design, not British.

forget about this dream... the Denmark owner , with who i was in contact , told me all EU taxes where paid.... haha, nono, it's his companys car so he never payed VAT.. which i would have to do.... so that's 21 % extra... ok, for that amount i can bid on every GT "for sale" in he US.... The dream looses reality.... not a bargain as i understud... :mad: F*ck! :eek:

Dreams are mostly to disappoint, again i must see it ! :( o well, i rest in peace... no GT... not yet .Ofcourse we don't see "buying" prices, only "demand" ones..... haha, i suspect there's alot difference.......... but i'm not the one going bidding on several options..... Also i see most of them are collector cars,not many miles on them.. :dontknow: perhaps that racy height is the incorporated look that kills them in drivebility ??? :dontknow: :dontknow:

Must reconsider here seriously.... ;) :rock:

Silverback said:
To my knowledge, the Ford GT was an in house design, not British.

I should have specified that the body is almost identical to the GT40(Besides being larger)and the GT40 was design by Lola which is a British Company...

jrgnd said:
I should have specified that the body is almost identical to the GT40(Besides being larger)and the GT40 was design by Lola which is a British Company...

Now that I will agree with.

Silverback said:
Oh come on Tim, be specific.:p :D

Don't tempt me, John......;)

Next thing I'll hear is that Vdubs are made in Poland..... or fkn Uzbekistan or some shit ....

D

Last edited:
walbert said:
Keep going, I have had 4 mustangs and will post pics of every one on here :D
Looking at getting another for my Daily. Looking for a Fox body thats Supercharged already. :rock:

Amen brotha lol...the only cars ive ever sold that i regretted were my foxbodies. Next on the list is a nice notch :D And Im with you on the ford GT...that car is the motivation that is helping me get through pharmacy school when it gets tough hahaha.....and no offense to the Viper owners, but i'd ditch a whole slew of them for a GT

Torkey said:
Amen brotha lol...the only cars ive ever sold that i regretted were my foxbodies. Next on the list is a nice notch :D And Im with you on the ford GT...that car is the motivation that is helping me get through pharmacy school when it gets tough hahaha.....and no offense to the Viper owners, but i'd ditch a whole slew of them for a GT

I had a Fox body.... a black one..... Terrible brakes and shit suspension, but I loved it....

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back