Forged twin turbo powertrain

Jfireboy1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just me guys thinking about going a different route. Thinking of trading my whole powertrain set up for money and a stock powertrain. As far as what's been done to the motor with internals and such you can go to hennesseys web site and look at a venom 1000 build on one of the viper coupes. I know that name is a big no no to most on here but I bought the truck like that and have changed some weak links since Ive owned it! The motor is real strong and handles the 10-11 lbs of boost easy. It's capable of 18lbs if wanted. There is only 12k on the motor. The tranny is a full built sun coast with billet internals. I am willing to take the truck to any certified mechanic of your choice as long as within a certain distance to have him check out the condition of everything before it's pulled out if anyone is interested that way there are no questions as too anything being wrong with it or anyone who may have doubts on quality of parts. I'm not sure on price yet but would entertain offers. I know the $1.00 bid jokes will start flying and that's ok but I haven't done enough research to see what would be a reasonable asking price. Just putting it out there to see if there are any interested parties. This route would make it easier for me to sell the truck stock or just trade it in without taking such a big hit! Let me know . You can p.m me.

$2 :D
GLWS
Post up some detailed pics of the motor

I'll trade you my stock 04 with 70,000 miles, And $100.00 cash. :D Let me know.:rock:

As far as another powertrain.....
Is yours a RC or QC?
And he will need a 06 to put back in, won't he?

Yeah! It's and 06 quad guys so it would have to be another quad! Do I hear $4.00!! Lol

Jfireboy1 said:
Yeah! It's and 06 quad guys so it would have to be another quad! Do I hear $4.00!! Lol

Heck, lets save both of us some trouble and just swap trucks :D

Wesalbert I thought you wanted out of a truck! Lol! Your truck sure us sweet though!

How much are you looking for, cause I have no idea how much to offer? This is going to be motor and transmission?

give him a shout Nick, really nice guy:rock:

I think he is wanting exactly what you have a normal set up for a DD he dont have to worry aobut, I would imagine he will work out a deal for ya buddy,
but like I say , super cool fella, and great to talk with:)

Yea, it is a great deal... but I'm moving in 4 months and don't have the money for it right now.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
give him a shout Nick, really nice guy:rock:

I think he is wanting exactly what you have a normal set up for a DD he dont have to worry aobut, I would imagine he will work out a deal for ya buddy,
but like I say , super cool fella, and great to talk with:)

I guess my motor with 94k won't cut it ???:(

Jfireboy1 said:
Just me guys thinking about going a different route. Thinking of trading my whole powertrain set up for money and a stock powertrain. As far as what's been done to the motor with internals and such you can go to hennesseys web site and look at a venom 1000 build on one of the viper coupes. I know that name is a big no no to most on here but I bought the truck like that

Is this Walt's old truck?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back