Forum access issues

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I am able to access this forum from my work PC but not from my home PC. It gives me the "internet explorer cannot display this page". I was able to access it from home until a couple of days ago. I checked all of my security settings at home and can't see any reason there. It's almost like my IP at home was blocked from the forum but don't know why I would be blocked. Any suggestions? Thanks!

hmm, I tried it on 3 PC's @ work, 2 at my house and also web through my phone and all seem to work....

If it was a banned ip issue, you would still get a message stating that forum access has been denied; what you are getting is more or a connection-to sever issue. I would tend to lean towards the PC having an issue. However, I dont know why it would be JUST the vtcoa....

I will look into it on the forum side, and let you know if I see anything.

That was my thought..why just this site Almost like a security issue but I would be notified about it before continuing to the site. Besides, I checked all my settings and nothing has changed since I was last able to access this site at home. Very strange....ill keep researching.

Can get it on my phone but not on pc, dads pc is having same problem, it's only the vtcoa site, no other sites are having problems

are you guys using IE , firefox, or Chrome? have you tried the (other) browser to see if it works..narrowing it down to the specific browser...

I'm using IE. Once I get home from work I will try using another browser. Can't change my browser at work.

Would the OS have something to do with it? I wouldn't think so, but it is the only thing I can think of that might be a similarity with the ones who can't access.

Thank you!!!!!
This is my 2nd time in a year? Pissed me off. I know both times I was logged in and went to lunch and stayed on, came back to post pics of our GTG and woulndt let me? Tried relogging on and still wouldn't let me post my pics? I closed the Internet explorer and reopened to find it wouldn't go to the site.
It always says at bottom of screen,
"waiting on response from VTCOA.com" and tries for about 30 secs then says "Internet explorer cannot connect to site"

I'm going on 4 weeks!
Please figure it out so I can enjoy my favorite forum other than iPhone.

sounds familiar

Falcon said:
Now working for me. Never did find the cause of the issue.

Did you ever try a differant browser just to see if we can narrow this down?

The hardest part of diagnosis, is not being able to replicate it (at least on my end) so you have to be my eyes and report back.

With over 12k people, and 4-6 people having issues, it's a very low percentage. Granted, I would like to figure it out :)

RedSrt007 said:
Did you ever try a differant browser just to see if we can narrow this down?

The hardest part of diagnosis, is not being able to replicate it (at least on my end) so you have to be my eyes and report back.

With over 12k people, and 4-6 people having issues, it's a very low percentage. Granted, I would like to figure it out :)

Well, I use IE and tried firefox and got pretty much the same thing. I wouldn't think IE would be the issue since so many people use it. Only similarity that I can think of would be OS. I have windows 7....but don't see why OS would have anything to do with it...just the only similarity that I can think of. Unless it has something to do with the internet provider for some reason. It is very strange that it only happened to a few people and for a relatively short period of time.

Change your IP address or hide your IP address and I bet you will be able to log on.

You can use a proxy also.

That's the thing....I didn't change anything and all of a sudden it works again. Very odd.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back