Forum Member Really Hurting Today

Walt and Vickie, sorry for your loss.

Thoughts and prayers go out to both of you.

If there is a heaven, most assuredly we will be reunited with our dear pets...all of them!

I think that is the plan...I pray that I am right.

Ham bones and constant ear scratches for "Bud".

I always try to find some goodness in most things, so here is something to think about.

Spike did not suffer for a long time, and he died in the arms of someone who loved him. Not a bad way to go in my opinion considering we all will pass on at some time in the future.

Sorry to hear Walt . . . :eek: :( :)

RIP Spike

Walt..sorry to hear of your loss..Hang in there bud..better days are coming..

It was so strange to come home and not have Spike to meet me at the door...:(:(.....I miss him he was the best dog.....we shared so much time together......I know it will get better but right now this hurts........I wish he was here........I miss him.

Read this over at The Alley - Sorry for your loss Walt.

RIP Spike

Very sorry to hear about Spike Walt,you your wife and Spike are in our prayers.

very sorry Walt..My condolences to you both bud..:(

Sorry to hear about your dog, it does make for a very sad time.. been there..

Sorry for your loss. I am dreading the day,but all the great times our pets give us far outweigh the sadness when they leave us.
RIP Spike

Very sad indeed...... :( Sorry to hear.

So sorry to hear of Spikes passing.I lost two dogs in less than a year,one Dec. 29 '07 and the other just before Halloween last fall.It really hurts .Took me a very long time to get over either of them.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife.

So very, very sorry to hear the bad news Walt :( :( :( I have felt the loss you are going through more times than I wish to remember. The only bright side is that we get to enjoy them the time they are with us, and that does make it worth the pain in the end. He is in dog heaven now. Give Vickie a big hug for me and let her know we care. God Bless you both and hang in there.

R.I.P. SPIKE :rock: :rock: :rock:

Damn..........................:( Jeez Walt all I can say is I feel your pain my man....First Jake, then Brat only his dog as far as I know is still alive, on the 10th we also suffered we had to put down my wife's kitty.....I still feel horrible and now this.....Walt you can call me bud, when you feel better or whenever.........RIP Spike :(

Thank you for the nice words.....I let Vickie read this last night...it is nice to know there are other people out there who have allowed their pets to become part of their families......Spike will be missed......he was loved by all who met him......truely one of a kind dog......it will take Vickie some time to get over this......she spent so much time with him......we continue to morn him.....he was a really great dog and family member.

Walt

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back