Found out that we are having a boy!

CrazyUSMarine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just left the OBGYN and found out that we are having a boy! Couldnt be more excited! Didnt think that I would ever be this giddy about something in my life!

Awesome feeling, been there twice, Congrats,:rock: :rock: Next stop, the delivery room;)

OCBob said:
Congrats, when is he due?
Supposed to come on May 5th. I just dont really get it though, shes 4 1/2 months along and doest even look like it. Everyone else I have seen are bigger then a damn house!

great man , congrats , my second kid is also a boy.
his name is Ben.

pictures of this summer , hes 1.5 year

P1000785.jpg

P1000809.jpg

Congrats! Our 2nd son is scheduled to be born this coming up Monday. I know what you mean about being giddy!

CrazyUSMarine said:
Supposed to come on May 5th. I just dont really get it though, shes 4 1/2 months along and doest even look like it. Everyone else I have seen are bigger then a damn house!
Right on, Cinco de Mayo. Good day for a birthday. The twins were born 05/05/05.

And just think. In fourteen years or so he will be trying to molest some other guys little girl.;) :D

Congratulations.:congrats: :congrats:

CrazyUSMarine said:

Have no fear my wife just gave birth to our second boy and trust me she gunna BLOW UP :D :D :D

With Cinco de Mayo and myself (cause I am sure I was drunk when we conceived him), he should be a destined drunk when he's born. And you know, with a boy, I only have one penis to worry about. With a girl, I have a million...

CrazyUSMarine

Congrats. Our baby is due just about the same time. Another boy!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back