Four Stock Wheels for Sale/Other Stock Parts

Broke

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sold my SRT-10 and I have the four original wheels in my basement. Two of the wheels are in very good condition, and two of the wheels have slight curb rash. One of the wheels has been hand sanded on the inside and another paritcially sanded. My intention was to sand all four wheels on the inside rim portion and have them re-cleared so the brake dust would not build up in the tooling marks, but didn't get that far. I would like $200 each, total of $800, you pay shipping.
I also have the stock door handles and stock tail gate handle. $50.00 for all plus shipping.
Stock shifter complete, $100.00
I have two stock outside mirrors, but the clip retainers are broken. Those are the clips that hold the wire connection in the door. Make offer.

Are the wheels painted or polished? Would you be willing to break the set up and sell two? I am interested in two. Please post pictures also.

The wheels are polished, factory. I really don't want to break up the set at this time. Might consider selling seperately if they don't sell. Give me a little time and will let you know.

I'll get some photo's in the next day or 2, once the sun shines a little. I can ship via UPS or FEDX. There is a FED-X a short distance away.

two wheels

Sigma-Wildcat said:
Are the wheels painted or polished? Would you be willing to break the set up and sell two? I am interested in two. Please post pictures also.

I have two you can buy!

The first photo is the set. The two wheels on the left are very good condition, slightly scuffed around the outside rim when the tires were removed. The two on the right have curb rash, mostly in the clear coat. On the wheel to the right, I sanded out most of the curb rash and filled in with clear from a touch up bottle from Auto Zone. The second wheel from the right has curb rash, mostly in the clear coat. If these pictures aren't good enough, I'll have to wait until tomorrow and see if I can get better ones outside. I do not in any way want to attempt to deceive anyone in the condition. If I still had my SRT-10, I would hand polish the two wheels on the left and put them back on. The two wheels on the right, I would have a wheel repair place refinish them before reinstalling. However, these wheels would be excellent if powder coated. If you need additonal photo's or information, let me know. I still need to clean the backside of all brake dust.
I also have the lug nuts, all 20 that go with the wheels.

If those are scuffed, your tolorance is very low for scuffs. I think many of us can say we have minor imperfections like that.

They look like a steal...

Back to the top. I will consider reasonable offers on the wheels, cleaning house. I priced shipping from Boulder, CO to Katy, Texas, and it was about $30.00 per wheel. Lets make a deal.

I'm interested in one for a spare if you're breaking them up. I live in Dallas, not too far from Katy.

--wes

srt10 wheels

I might be to late but still wondering if you have your rims for sale. I've been looking for those rims in my city of phoenix but can not find them so i decided to look a little harder.please reply if you have sold your rims anyways.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back