Fox box

7O7SRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone has a ported fox box for two 12S that they want to get rid of?

TIA

He's looking for a sub box that fits underneath the rear passenger seats, for a quad cab, that's ported and can fit two 12 inch subs.

Lol..Joe fox is about two weeks out as far as Dodge boxes go so I thought I would try here,and Craigslist. So far there's one in NC, Colorado and Texas.. I'm in Ca

Last edited:
i have one here in NY but it doesnt do you any good, big shipping $$ im sure

I'm wondering if anyone has a ported fox box for two 12S that they want to get rid of?

TIA

those are really nice boxes but how much cubic feet and port can you get with that limited space? especially for two 12's and a ported box. depth can be an issue as will unless your just gonna run some run of the mill subs. what type of subs/gear will you be running? 707 area code? if so i used to live in suisun city.

those are really nice boxes but how much cubic feet and port can you get with that limited space? especially for two 12's and a ported box. depth can be an issue as will unless your just gonna run some run of the mill subs. what type of subs/gear will you be running? 707 area code? if so i used to live in suisun city.

I live in Suisun city! Lol.... Gonna run run some Sundown audio SA 12's.. And see how they do, worse case senereo get some get some 8's and call it done!

Why would you pm someone from nyc about the box when i just posted a link to local a one near you genus.

Hey smart guy, I have contacted that guy already. That box is for 10s not 12's genius.. And he wants to sell it with the speakers.. Your post didn't show up like a normal link either, so thanks for nothing

Hey smart guy, I have contacted that guy already. That box is for 10s not 12's genius.. And he wants to sell it with the speakers.. Your post didn't show up like a normal link either, so thanks for nothing

I know they have 10's but they are good qualty 10's and will sound better than any shitty 12's. plus I dont know if you notice you can cut them out to 12's. the fox boxes 10 and 12's are the same size. I know commen sense is crazy here in cali but I was just trying to save you some cash. 400 bucks local is a great deal.:D I have one 10" jlw3 with a 600watt amp in mine and it sounds great. I dont even turn it up all the way. Have a great day

I'm with VPRPWRD on this one. I have the fox box 10 in with JL Audio and SRT2SLOW is right. Halfway up is all thats needed. 1000w amp tho :)

I hope you know Im just busting your balls.. dont be mad at me. I love cali

Lol I ain't mad at all.. I we have a similar sarcastic sense of humor...
I think I love you

I live in Suisun city! Lol.... Gonna run run some Sundown audio SA 12's.. And see how they do, worse case senereo get some get some 8's and call it done!

Ha ha, we moved back to hawaii from lawler ranch in 2008. My last duty station was travis but once I got out we stayed there for another 5 years or so. Loved it there we was gonna move back there in the next few months but we recently decided to move to san antonio.

Anyway the sa12s are dope. Those fox boxes might work out just fine for the sa12s. What amps you running? I used to run sa8 v1 then the v2s. The sa8 v2 to me still needed about .75 after displacement and I used 4" aeroport to get tuning down to 30hz. For a single 8 that thing slammed and hit really low. This was in my caliber srt4 but now I have a single 12 incriminator audio flatlyne in a 1.3 sealed box. The lows and SQ is outstanding and this sub better fits my SQ frontstage.

Im still in the planning stages for a system for the 10. Think I wanna do a nice SQ setup.

Do a build log bro im sure its gonna be great!

I know they have 10's but they are good qualty 10's and will sound better than any shitty 12's. plus I dont know if you notice you can cut them out to 12's. the fox boxes 10 and 12's are the same size. I know commen sense is crazy here in cali but I was just trying to save you some cash.

The ported fox box 10s and 12s are different. Main difference between the 2 boxes that will affect sub response is the internal volume and these 2 boxes have different internal volumes for 10" subs and 12" subs. You cant cut the 10" to a 12", put a 12" sub into that box that was designed to fit a 10" sub and get the recommended response that was listed by that box maker.

PhotoGrid_1430710588998.jpg

PhotoGrid_1430710202130.jpg

My current set up.. Yes it's way over the top, and sounds fuckin amazing
Two sundown SA 12 in a tline enclosure powered by a CT sounds 1400.1 wired to 1ohm

Cover that thing with some type of leather or vinyl and you will be set. So that's what the back 2 doors are for

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back