Freakin Ricers!!

I agree profiling is wrong but Flyinglow has a point, in most cases your vehicle reflects your personality. True there are jerks in every area of vehicles. but thank god we don't have any here, well none that i've talked too.

Last edited:
dodgeff232 said:
I agree profiling is wrong but Flyinglow has a point your vehicle reflects your personality
Damn that sucks, I own a 1987 Ply. Voy. with the woody look.:( :dontknow:

J.R.

dodgeff232 said:
I appologize to anyone affended but i don't mean the way it sounds
No prob. Just trying to put it in prospective.Or is that perspective?

Last edited:
I am not offended, by the ricer comment. I just believe there is a difference.

I had more here, but I am not trying to get on a soap box. Suffice it to say I am trying to judge each person as they come and not forming any opinnions until they are earned. Every one else is free to make up there own mind as they see fit.

As my signature line says, "Enjoy the ride!"

Ricer is a mind state. You can take a mustang and throw on a huge wing, add some bondo colored ground effects and drive around like an idiot and bam you are a ricer.

So last night I had to go to the store shortly after I made the above post. In the parking lot of the Winn Dixie is a one of the employee's. His car is a 80 somethings mustang with lambo doors and a 2 level wing on the back. He is officially a ricer.

FlyingLow said:
So last night I had to go to the store shortly after I made the above post. In the parking lot of the Winn Dixie is a one of the employee's. His car is a 80 somethings mustang with lambo doors and a 2 level wing on the back. He is officially a ricer.
What if he turned out to be really nice and a good sport about racing and our truck? Would he still be a ricer or a cool guy with poor taste?

the nice thing is...

sealalot said:
Some kid in a stripped down, ugly as hell old Honda CRX decided he was going to race me a few weeks ago. I was in the slow lane and he pulled up beside, flashed some sort of hand gesture (looked like a gang symbol) and blew past me. His car had a huge NOS sticker on the back of it, and judging by the hideous sound his engine made as he pulled away from me (and the acceleration) I think he was spraying. Funny, since I was just cruising along in 5th gear @ about 60.

He purposely positioned himself later in traffic so that he'd be right beside me at the next red light. He rolled down the window and started barking something at me. I turned down the stereo and rolled down my window to hear what he had to say. He said something like "mother f*ck'in fifty thousand dollar Dodge can't even front to dis"...or something along those lines. Then he sped away again, and I think he gave it another shot of NOS. What a complete jackoff. Had my wife not have been with me, I would have given him a beating. Not with my truck, but with my fist through the f*cking driver's side window of his Japanese piece of shit fast-and-furious wanna-be mobile. Then right into his face.

Seal,
the nice thing about having these trucks...YOU DON'T HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING TO ANYBODY! Kinda like the line, Badges? We don't need no steenkeen badges!

I say, YOU GOT THE POWER, RESPECT IT! :)

Dallas

This is an interesting conversation. :) :rock: Like most have said, there are IDIOT RICER'S, and there are Import Owners. :)

I happen to also be an import owner. :dontknow: :eek: :D Yep, it's a Civic. :p

I think it is just "young people" in general. If you were living in the 50's, and some "kid" pulled up next to your Cadillac in a chopped '32 Ford while revving his engine, you would be offended as well. :D It has always been this way..... The young lion tries to "out-do" the old lion. It's part of growing up! ...... Are they dip-shits and think they are invencible? ..... Yep.

Youth is wasted on the YOUNG. :dontknow: :eek: (I'm 27, and already know this.)

I have a '93 Honda Civic. Why? Because it was cheap, and fun to play with.... I was able to buy a WHOLE GARAGE full of parts (no horse-shit) for it, for under $2k. Now, when it's done..... it should be a beast, for what I have in it. (This includes a ZEX Nitrous kit, full exhaust w/ fart-can, H23 motor <effectively DOUBLING the size of the motor>, shift-kit, new interior, paint, wheels, headlights/tailights, stereo.... should be good for 230FWHP on motor and 350FRHP on spray.... all at about 1900LBS total) :) It's fun to drive. I don't give a flying SHIT what happens to it (already blew it up once, with a drunkin' "NOS" experiment. :eek: )

It's the new age, folks.... just like everything.... "Kids" these days.... LOL!

Black1 said:
This is an interesting conversation. :) :rock: Like most have said, there are IDIOT RICER'S, and there are Import Owners. :)

I happen to also be an import owner. :dontknow: :eek: :D Yep, it's a Civic. :p

I think it is just "young people" in general. If you were living in the 50's, and some "kid" pulled up next to your Cadillac in a chopped '32 Ford while revving his engine, you would be offended as well. :D It has always been this way..... The young lion tries to "out-do" the old lion. It's part of growing up! ...... Are they dip-shits and think they are invencible? ..... Yep.

Youth is wasted on the YOUNG. :dontknow: :eek: (I'm 27, and already know this.)

I have a '93 Honda Civic. Why? Because it was cheap, and fun to play with.... I was able to buy a WHOLE GARAGE full of parts (no horse-shit) for it, for under $2k. Now, when it's done..... it should be a beast, for what I have in it. (This includes a ZEX Nitrous kit, full exhaust w/ fart-can, H23 motor <effectively DOUBLING the size of the motor>, shift-kit, new interior, paint, wheels, headlights/tailights, stereo.... should be good for 230FWHP on motor and 350FRHP on spray.... all at about 1900LBS total) :) It's fun to drive. I don't give a flying SHIT what happens to it (already blew it up once, with a drunkin' "NOS" experiment. :eek: )

It's the new age, folks.... just like everything.... "Kids" these days.... LOL!

rightee-oh...I like our trucks...quite a bit. I still go out to the garage and 'just look'.
there are some nice looking ricer cars out on the streets too. I go to the seattle car show each year and this past year i sat or tried to sit in a Nissan Z car...oh pain...oh the pain. I'm, 6'3 and 255 pounds...like these cars are made for meth freaks. I just prefer our trucks. They have loads of head room.:rock:

dallas said:
rightee-oh...I like our trucks...quite a bit. I still go out to the garage and 'just look'.
there are some nice looking ricer cars out on the streets too. I go to the seattle car show each year and this past year i sat or tried to sit in a Nissan Z car...oh pain...oh the pain. I'm, 6'3 and 255 pounds...like these cars are made for meth freaks. I just prefer our trucks. They have loads of head room.:rock:

That is true (about the 350Z).... :(

I am a closet BMW junkie tho.... I had a 2002 M5 (One of my 8 previous BMW's), and plan on having another one day..... IMO, "Ultimate Driving Machine" is a good slogan. :D ;) :rock:

tinygiants said:
What if he turned out to be really nice and a good sport about racing and our truck? Would he still be a ricer or a cool guy with poor taste?

Ricer. Like I said it is mind state. It's not that he modded his car. It is how he modded. Lambo doors, Wing that is actually higher then the roof of the car. Lots of ground effects.

im not into the "ricer look". i like clean and subtle imports. mainly acura's. i have a 92 integra that i have converted to all japanese parts, and am almost done with the right side drive conversion.. however when all is said and done, the car will be worth around $7,000 and will be one of a handfull of 90-93 integra's that are rsd :D

dodgeff232 said:
Whats with these people? What are they a freakin cult. Everytime I try and go somewhere i have a little piece of shiot try to toy with me. And just because they have a CAI and a Maxwell House exhuast they are the fastest out there. Don't get me wrong some of them have nice cars and are fast but thats only about 1% of them. Does not having a front or rear bumper and primer make them faster? I just got to vent because the next stupid punk that trys to pass me and almost runs me off the road is going to get more than he asked for. I wish they would get a freakin clue.

Sorry guys, I feel better now.

Cut them loose... they are not worth the gas, time, or worth the effort of getting hurt. Had some idiot screwing with me half way home from Roe... driving a neon sxt... driving like an idiot in traffic. Just makes me give em more room.... hell they were darting with "Big Trucks".... very stupid move...and I was almost to the point of surfing the Neon forums to find out if this retard was there...reduced to it not being worth the effort.:dontknow:

You have been there on the Trauma Alerts.... most could have been avoided.

Stay Low Brother.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back