FREE Viper Truck Drag Racing - Summit Motorsports Park Sept 11-13, 2015

daytonprowler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Viper Owners Association Ohio Region cordially invites you join us for drag racing at Summit Motorsports Park, Norwalk, Ohio on September 11-13, 2015.

Included with your 3 day event entry fee of $50, you can drag race your Viper/Viper Truck for FREE !

Yes, it's not a typo, your $50 event fee gets you 3 days of drag racing absolutely FREE!

It will be an open fun style bracket race.

Friday - test and tune with 2 different gamblers races in the evening...

Saturday - time trials in the morning and eliminations there after......

Sunday - will be a rain date for the racing and open test and tune for the viper class...

Again this is an open style bracket race paying out to the quarter finalists... This is a premiere track in the country that will take any type of power you throw at it... Come play in the Ohio VOA playground and leave with a smile on your face from the tracks amazing surface...

No pressure on et or speed, just run your dial in and win!

$500 to the winner, $250 to the runner up, and $100 to the quarters.

ALSO, we will have a private suite in the tower, lunch provided by VOA Ohio Region, a large tent, and a catered dinner ($20).

More information here:

Vipers Invade Summit Motorsport Park - Sept 11-13, 2015

Very cool! Thanks for the invitation

I'll be there...Wasn't going to drag race but I'll run if I can get my Tach fixed...I can take making a fool of myself on my own action, mistakes or other, but I'm not going to go to the line every time bogging or spinning just because I'm judging my RPMS..My Tach has acted up ever since Ive had it, last month it decided to stop working altogether...

Are you attending Randall? Would be nice to meet you in person.

I'll be at the Florida home that week.

I'll make sure everything is 100% for you guys attending the event. :)

Dangit Randall! Need to do that down here!!!!!

Pete, funny running into you here. HaHa. I'll be in Cocoa Beach that week. Let's try and get everyone together again for dinner one night.

I'll be at the Florida home that week.

I'll make sure everything is 100% for you guys attending the event. :)

Pete, funny running into you here. HaHa. I'll be in Cocoa Beach that week. Let's try and get everyone together again for dinner one night.

Well I do have a Viper Truck you know ;)

Hmm yeah i'll drop a line to Alex maybe we can grab dinner.

Everyone that plans on attending please call or email our VOA Ohio Race Director Tim O'Neil so we can get a head count. THANKS!

Tim O'Neil @ (330)-554-1770 or email [email protected]

Had a great time this weekend. The hospitality of the Viper club was over the top. Great to meet some good people.

Had a great time this weekend. The hospitality of the Viper club was over the top. Great to meet some good people.

That statement could get you excommunicated. Randall is part of the splinter group.... Viper Owners

Happy you had a good time

Sorry should of been more specific.
It was the Viper Owners Associtaion.

Better

I would hate to see Randall dis envite the group next year. He really doesn't like us Viper Club folks

Heard there's a big rift going on between the VOA and the VCA.

That's mostly on the forums, go to any Viper event and most clubs could careless which group you're associated with.

Yea, they watched the VTCoA tear itself apart and thought it was such a great idea, they tried it too with the exact same outcome

The only thing the viper guys have is the local chapters where people have fun as the websites are dying a very slow cancerous death

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back