FREE Viper Truck Drag Racing - Summit Motorsports Park Sept 11-13, 2015

VoA is extremely active- much much more so than VCA. Also a lot less drama.

Are we talking about 3 groups or just 2??

Vtcoa. Voa. Vca. ???

VTCOA = Viper Truck Club of America

not involved in the battle between VOA = Viper Owner's Association and the VCA = Viper Club of America.

VTCOA = Viper Truck Club of America

not involved in the battle between VOA = Viper Owner's Association and the VCA = Viper Club of America.

We where never involved and had our necks cut when we tried to get ourselves included when the VOA was being created. We are still the original outcasts.

We where never involved and had our necks cut when we tried to get ourselves included when the VOA was being created. We are still the original outcasts.

This is also true.

3 groups, ok, never heard of the other 2 so I must have picked the right one; );)

No, you picked the only one specifically for trucks...We have rams with viper motors in them, they aren't vipers. While we are essentially a club it's really just a forum, the intrest and production numbers make it difficult for us to be an active club like the viper clubs...Jay and I have tried hard for 3 years now to get more that 4 trucks together, its impossible, I understand we only have 10 or so trucks in ohio but the intrest just is not there..

Last edited:
Hope everyone that went had a good time. The weather could have been better.

As far as "splinter groups" go..... of the 38 VCA regions, 34 of them (roughly 90% of the VCA membership) left to form the VOA . That was a pretty large "splinter". That was 2 years ago.

All of you are invited to our annual
VOA Ohio Viper Club Fall Party
October 24, 2015
Cleveland, OH

The dinner party will be held at 100th Bomb Group, Cleveland Airport.

Host Hotel:
Hilton Garden Inn
Cleveland Airport.
216-898-1898

Ask for the "Ohio Viper Club room block".

I'll start a thread here on Tuesday with a formal invitation for the Viper Truck owners. :)

Last edited:
Funny.....

Yes it's a splinter group

I've never been invited to a splinter group event, however, I have been invited to VCA events.

Disclaimer, there are no splinter group events here in Utah/Idaho area.

VCA event is at MMSP....this weekend. damn, sure would have enjoyed being there, just couldn't swing it.

OK, back on topic

Enjoy, it's always good to share some fun with our little sisters

Vj

Funny.....

Yes it's a splinter group

I've never been invited to a splinter group event, however, I have been invited to VCA events.

Disclaimer, there are no splinter group events here in Utah/Idaho area.

VCA event is at MMSP....this weekend. damn, sure would have enjoyed being there, just couldn't swing it.

OK, back on topic

Enjoy, it's always good to share some fun with our little sisters

Vj

LiL sister? Keep swinging my little nut hanger. :):) Actually more like a creeper, how can a man have such a hard on for vipers and viper trucks yet not own either??.Yeah, I know this, that...The other??

Last edited:
LiL sister? Keep swinging my little nut hanger. :):) Actually more like a creeper, how can a man have such a hard on for vipers and viper trucks yet not own either??.

I don't want a twelve year old truck and i enjoy my Long Horn. That and I just don't fit in a Viper.... Yet

Nice to see your finally in a used viper, tell the sisters hi :D

I don't want a twelve year old truck and i enjoy my Long Horn. That and I just don't fit in a Viper.... Yet

Nice to see your finally in a used viper, tell the sisters hi :D

Don't fit? Dude I'm 6'3 and prob still close to 300lbs.you have to want it. Like I said save the excuses creeper..Oh and the used viper part, that just shows your jealously old man...

Don't fit? Dude I'm 6'3 and prob still close to 300lbs.you have to want it. Like I said save the excuses creeper..Oh and the used viper part, that just shows your jealously old man...

Yep, all envied up here.....

Not!

Yep, all envied up here.....

Not!

You call yourself a viperoligist is just funny bra, your welcome for being able to live your dream through us. To be quite honest its kinda creepy. Then your gunna act like you show up to VCA events, you wear your cute lil viper coat?? That's gotta be kinda uncomfortable, just standing there with your weiner in your hand.

Last edited:
You call yourself a viperoligist is just funny bra, your welcome for being able to live your dream through us. To be quite honest its kinda creepy. Then your gunna act like you show up to VCA events, you wear your cute lil viper coat?? That's gotta be kinda uncomfortable, just standing there with your weiner in your hand.

Keep trying little sis

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back