fresh meat in NW AL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streetgliderx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pickin her up tomorrow fellas an 04 silver beast mopar headers mopar computer magnaflow exhaust.. i am a welder by trade, hail in alabama, glad to be here hope to find some usefull (fast) info here!!!!

Streetgliderx said:
pickin her up tomorrow fellas an 04 silver beast mopar headers mopar computer magnaflow exhaust.. i am a welder by trade, hail in alabama, glad to be here hope to find some usefull (fast) info here!!!!
Count me out then :D Unless you need advice on Transgender reassignment surgery.....:D

Welcome :marchmellow:

TheSickness said:
Count me out then :D Unless you need advice on Transgender reassignment surgery.....:D

Welcome :marchmellow:

Having Mikey as your first responder is like expecting the EMTs and getting Freddy Fkn Krueger.....;)

Welcome to the asylum.......

D

Welcome and enjoy your stay. There's a wealth of info to be had, if you manage to read through all the madness

welcome, fine the macon,ga gtg thread. gonna be a blast, nov 22nd.

Welcome!...... I guess not everyone is selling.........Good to see,... again,.... continued interest in these vehicles.:)

Welcome to the forum:driver:

THANKS fellas for the warm welcome. well since i done my stint in the local nut house i'll probably just blend in... some bank and title issues prevent pickup today but should be no worries tomorrow... i'm gonna sneak off to the performance section its time to get messy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back