Friend at work flipped his SRT-10 RC on the highway!!!!

GLAD TO HEAR HE IS OK, SORRY ABOUT THE TRUCK. MATERIALTHINGS CAN ALWAYS BE REPLACED BUT HIS LIFE CANT!

TheMoparConnection said:
WOW, glad he's ok... what happened

I'll find out when he gets back. He is the one who took the photo 5 minutes after he rolled it. :(

:eek:

Very glad he is ok. I've rolled a truck before too, and its some scary shit!!!!!

thank god he's alright. Don't think he was wearing his seatbelt was he?
In rare occations 'ejecting' saves lives.
Wish him well.

Glad to hear he's alright.
Tell the dude in the brown shirt to get his elbow looked at. He's bleeding.

THE BIG QUESTION:
Did the wing survive?
:D

I'm glad he is fine. Look at the bright side, he is the first one with a chopped top.

Bill.

trucksmalllv9.jpg

It's been raining for a week here in the Chicago area...he was obviously driving in wet conditions...even if the roads are mostly dry...all you have to do is his a wet spot at the wrong time and these trucks will get very squirrelly.

I have warned before these are not wet road trucks...especially if you have performance mods...

So glad he is OK...but that truck is in real pain.

Begood said:
I'm glad he is fine. Look at the bright side, he is the first one with a chopped top.

Bill.
You always say what I'm thinking ;) :D

QueLocura said:
Damn dude...makes me wanna put a rollbar in.
Holy shicacaaaaaaaaaaa
To bad they don't come from the factory that way - seems like auto manufacturers would consider some rollover safety standards???l

wow...that cage is sounding better and better....that truck pancaked...

glad he is ok....time to change the shorts...and he better flip that beast back over before someone notices his
Cats are gone....

I honestly thought these trucks were much stronger in the cab area!:dontknow: Glad to hear he,s O.K,:rock:

Echos answer......."glad he's OK".......

That view of the truck makes one quite sick........

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back