Friend at work flipped his SRT-10 RC on the highway!!!!

That does look intense indeed.... Glad he's ok.. Speaking of wet weather and our trucks
i was driving my truck last night in a pretty good storm and even on a hill at a
traffic light i had some hard time going from a stop... word to the wise drive
something else in the rain..

Sharpi

Sharpimage said:
That does look intense indeed.... Glad he's ok.. Speaking of wet weather and our trucks
i was driving my truck last night in a pretty good storm and even on a hill at a

Sharpi

Hell, I never would have driven mine.

Glad to hear he's OK too........

Man, that is messed up and I know

What's he doing,trying to wash the bottom side too !!!:dontknow: I can only imagine how it happened !!!Glad he's ok !!

Hmm. cant tell if airbags went off..I would think in a roll over they would?
Glad hes ok..

Sharpimage said:

Sharpi

Wet weather and high torque vehicles is a formula for disaster.

Roz-SRT said:
:eek:

Very glad he is ok. I've rolled a truck before too, and its some scary shit!!!!!

and some joints:D

Glad he is OK!!! That is crazy

I get my fun with this truck from 0-60 launches on empty roads, power-braking burnouts (once thought by me to be impossible with a stick shift), and cruising through town with the stereo. I don't count racing on the track because I'm so focused on trying to get into the 13's that I'm not really paying attention to anything but the tach and the occasional glance up at the track, but it all happens so fast I don't get the chance to "enjoy" it.

As far as street driving, I really don't take too many chances. A few times right after I got the truck, but that was it. Just not worth it!

wow!!:confused: glad he is ok!!! i would like more details, the sides look fine, but the top is crushed! He had to of slide a mile! i see some bad rash on the front rim, kind makes me think he was sidewase and broke the bead then the rimor (rims) caught and over you go. hope we get more details! ONCE AGAIN GLAD HE IS OK!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back