front calipers

jtsdad13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kinda grasping at straws here. anyone got any front calipers for an 05 laying around. preferably ones that work, not wanting to rebuild. on a waiting list for front calipers from dodge, cause i got 2 front sticking calipers. already checked lines and confirmed its the calipers, but plan on replacing the lines as well. already checked with dragon and stiknk. any help or leads would be appreciated.

Check ebay there is a whole set there.. but why dont you get the rebuild kits there cheap.. easy to do.. Even if you need a the pistons there not to bad

hcetzneb said:
Check ebay there is a whole set there.. but why dont you get the rebuild kits there cheap.. easy to do.. Even if you need a the pistons there not to bad

if i can wait for the dealer i get em for free. just looking to have a working set so no down time if they crap out on me again.

Just buy some powdercoated ones from Justin and send yours to him for cores. Its a win/win situation. You get nice coated rebuilt calipers for probably even less money than new ones from Dodge.

yellowfever#154 said:
Just buy some powdercoated ones from Justin and send yours to him for cores. Its a win/win situation. You get nice coated rebuilt calipers for probably even less money than new ones from Dodge.

i am getting em free from dodge. replaced under extended warranty. they are just on back order and i am very impatient. i looked on justins site couldnt find em. i will have to pm him. my left one periodically locked and while ive been waitin for it the right seized up also.

jtsdad13 said:
i am getting em free from dodge. replaced under extended warranty. they are just on back order and i am very impatient. i looked on justins site couldnt find em. i will have to pm him. my left one periodically locked and while ive been waitin for it the right seized up also.
hehehe, they cant read dude:D
I still havent been able to locate any, thought I might find a set hidig at a dealer for ya, but everyone is out and backordered:eek:

Good luck Ken...Danny told me Chrysler is on COD with suppliers so parts are hard to come by....He ordered pedals for me under warranty last October and they just came in last week...

They are on B/O... the right one is scheduled to be released on apr 23rd- and left is scheduled to be released apr 16th----expect about a week after that to arrive at your dealer. There arent any dealers showing stock.

Mckenney Dodge shows the left side in stock. You could try them and see if its available or on hold for a customer. There # is (704)349-4120

I tried calling them but i keep getting a busy signal :dontknow:

bro it jsut showed up at mckenniy:D they just called it was for a customer of mine, but they do have it , and on the shelf, call and ask for Mika he will hook you , my customer didnt want it, he says he "may" have another one tomorrow but it is the LEFT side only:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
hehehe, they cant read dude:D

Hey now, no where does he say that hes getting them under warranty on the first post. ;) I still think you should just get them from Justin.

Kelsey-Hayes Brake Co. Made them for TRW which supplied them to Dodge. You may try them, Link to Kelsey Hayes below... :)

Link Here

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
bro it jsut showed up at mckenniy:D they just called it was for a customer of mine, but they do have it , and on the shelf, call and ask for Mika he will hook you , my customer didnt want it, he says he "may" have another one tomorrow but it is the LEFT side only:D

thanks stink. called mika myself super nice guy. got my dealer the info, they told me they are gonna work on a transfer.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back