Front end noise/brakes

Should've seen the right hub! It was scary! It had only been making noise for a couple of weeks. And it was ready to break when did the work. I put it in reverse and backed out of the parking place and heard a loud POP! I drove it straight down to my shop (50yds) and jumped in the little rice burner and went to Autozone and bought the new parts. was like $650 for the hubs, rotors, and pads! But peace of mind is PRICELESS!

I just changed both of my front wheel hub assemblies and did new rotors and pads while I was at it. Was easy! Only took about 2 hours and that was taking my time. Drives like new again!

It was a notice just doing 1 side. yeah about a hour to do a side.

:)
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f7/reminder-check-your-front-unit-wheel-bearings-47312/
:D

Should've seen the right hub! It was scary! It had only been making noise for a couple of weeks. And it was ready to break when did the work. I put it in reverse and backed out of the parking place and heard a loud POP! I drove it straight down to my shop (50yds) and jumped in the little rice burner and went to Autozone and bought the new parts. was like $650 for the hubs, rotors, and pads! But peace of mind is PRICELESS!

replaced front brake pads & resurfaced the rotors today & checked bearings/hub.

both hubs are tight, but the good ole r.h. hub has little clinky noises in it, like the outside bearins are gone:mad:

got 2 new hubs comin my way:rock:

Yeah sounds like the drivers side as of right now, have one coming now.

it's crazy how they went bad almost at the same time.

Yeah sounds like the drivers side as of right now, have one coming now.

it's crazy how they went bad almost at the same time.

its a friggin conspiracy:toilet::aetsch::D

from what i've checked out, these are the same hubs for the Hemi's

its a friggin conspiracy:toilet::aetsch::D

from what i've checked out, these are the same hubs for the Hemi's

really ?

I just got the other one in today. so soon i'll do the other side now.

both mine came in today. installed them at lunch.

does not have near the r.h. pull it did. wonder if thats what i've been chasin last couple of years???

:rock::rock::rock:

theres goin to be alot of extra wheel studs around,lol:elefant::elefant::elefant:

Yeah buddy, both mine are done now. drivers side was very easy to come out. took less than 30 mins to do.

Yeah buddy, both mine are done now. drivers side was very easy to come out. took less than 30 mins to do.

:rock::rock::rock:

did ya clean your wheels & calipers, also:D

my 05 had a wheel bearing go out shortly after i bough it, but was covered under warrenty. but it didnt squeel. it sounded like a helicopter at speeds from the sloshing

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back