front end swap

SinCityYelFvr

Reaction score
i have read the prior threads on this subject...but unless i'm blind and missed a post...i don't think they specified if an '06 front end (front fascia, fenders, hood) bolt right up to the '05...can someone please clarify...also i read a lot of people prefer the '07-'08 headlights instead of the '06 lights...do these also bolt right up or does this require modification?

All of that should bolt right up...thats a sweet reg cab...i like that black stripe on it. A silver one on mine would look sweet with SRT-10 written in it...

not the front end i want...was thinking about the '06 10 front end and the i was saying the '07-'08 headlights w/ the blk housing
Noted. I wasn't aware that the SRT10 fenders/cab and regular Ram fenders/cab were different enough that a thread about making the swap on a regular ram wouldn't apply. Huh, I learn something new every day.

First thing first, yes 07 headlights will go directly into an 06. Although I'm not sure that the 06 frontend will bolt directly up to the 04-05 chassis??? The reason of my suspicion is because the actual frame itself is different on the 06's!

noooo...i was getting my hopes up, lol...i seen a YF with the 06 front end, but I'm not sure if it was just photoshopped or it was actually done

Has been done, please check the europe/ germany section of this forum for the RAM ACR-x built.
That is a 2005 SRT 10 modified with the 06 front !

and i appreciate everyones help...i just want to have everything mentally prepared and ready for when i purchase my YF...cant wait, i'm already cleaning and getting garage ready...:drool:

I think it would be cool if a 2014 Ram tailgate could bolt up.

I hate our heavy one.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back