Front Page Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think its better you do one month RC and one month QC.
so 6x RC and 6x QC
I agree with this, Sammy.

As far as the TOTM goes, anyone as far as I care can get a nomination thread going and a poll going. When I did this 1000 years ago, I just did it, no special privileges or markers under my name. So for those out there that are giving this some thought....

Is what works best is an open nomination (all 10's are eligible, let the voters decide the winner). Start it on the 15th of the prior month. Nominations lasting from the 15th to the 24th. Post a poll on the 25th and let it run through the end of the month. Winner gets posted on the front page on the 1st (I'll take care of that). The only month that is different is February, for obvious reasons. It takes 13.147 seconds to start a nomination thread, The poll thread takes a little longer as you have to decide what 10's to put on the poll, deal with pictures and create a poll, maybe 10 minutes. Not a real hard gig, but a lot of people fail for a variety of different reasons.

Jeff
This makes a lot of sense.

I look forward to seeing fastestbrickonearth on the front page... Good way to start off 2015.
Just so you know, I've seen fastestbrickonearth's timeslips and I'm pretty sure it's an SRT10 clone with a 4.7 :D

I am good with his truck staying there a while. I do all my own work and realize how much time and effort it takes. I have personally seen his truck even worked on it a little. I enjoy seeing a truck that just doesn't have your typical bolt on stuff like most of the 10's on here. Just my 2 cents and I know it don't mean shit but well
Thanks for speaking up, Charlie.

You 2 cents is still worth 2 cents here. I am in agreement with the others that have said to leave Bad Snake's truck on the home page. Eventually we will get a January TOTM poll, and if we don't maybe TOTM will die.
You too, Mr Supermod. :D

Last edited:
I saw Caveman punt a puppy into an old ladies face one time....... They both died

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep posting SRT-10 pics Ladies and Gentlemen, There is no sign of anyone stepping up

And again, I don't care if it's a former 10 you had or a current 10 you drive, just make it a good picture

Here is one.

photo15.jpg

Her she is

I'll be honest, that picture may not work. When the site software reduces it down to fit in a 600 x 600 frame, it's going to be 200 x 600 and may look weird.
Jeff

Is there a way to set it up so you don't have to manually change it, maybe like the random pictures at the top of the forum. Basically the front page picture would change every time you refresh the page? I like the change better than one truck for a month at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back