Not open for further replies.
Keep em coming, looks like we have the rest of the month to fill

Did I miss my day?

one more !

Attachments

• srt10.jpg
    srt10.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 18
last call for pictures. I have enough to get me through the 20th. At that point, with no new pictures, I'll start posting the secondary pictures posted by members

Have a great Day

last call for pictures. I have enough to get me through the 20th. At that point, with no new pictures, I'll start posting the secondary pictures posted by members

Have a great Day
Wait, so if I close the thread now my truck may be on the front page again? :D

no, I will just reopen it.... with a new thread

Last edited:
Heres mine :)

Attachments

• 20150104_161029.jpg
    20150104_161029.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
Looks cool man, props for removing and disassembling the block and getting it back running again.

Thanks Pirana! It was an awesome experience being able to completely rebuild a "Viper" Motor. It was actually my first time i ever rebuild a motor in my life but i have witness plenty of rebuilds just never done one of my own yet alone a viper!...Much thanks to everyone here at VTCOA. Shes running strong and smooth so far :rock:

Thanks Pirana! It was an awesome experience being able to completely rebuild a "Viper" Motor. It was actually my first time i ever rebuild a motor in my life but i have witness plenty of rebuilds just never done one of my own yet alone a viper!...Much thanks to everyone here at VTCOA. Shes running strong and smooth so far :rock:

It is a great feeling to tear something down to nothing, put it back together and listen to it breathe again. Congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to nominate bwellmaker and his truck for front page pic.. The one of his black RC ('04 I think) in the helicopter hanger in front of the american flag.

Go ahead and post it up on this thread, still has time to see the front page.... I think

Mods please close thread, I will use the pics contained within to finish off the Month. happy to see TOTM back.

Ya'll have a Great Day
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back