FS:04 RegCab SRT-10

500snakz said:
Ernie is a straight shooter. He tells you something and you can bank on it. Extra clean truck with ALL the mods cleanly done for the price of a stocker. You wanna trade for my stock 04 and cash?

Thanks bud!:D

Just telling it like it is. I'm serious about a trade with cash. I get a clean truck with all the mods I would do anyway. You get cash for your new project AND still get to keep a 10.

500snakz said:
Just telling it like it is. I'm serious about a trade with cash. I get a clean truck with all the mods I would do anyway. You get cash for your new project AND still get to keep a 10.

I would definately think about it but i'm headed in a differnet direction, but Thank You for thr offer!

IH8CHVYS said:
For Sale:2004 Reg Cab SRT-10

22,070 Miles

Engine: 150 Shot NOS with Automatic Controller,Auto Bottle opener,Heater, Dual Bottles
Powdercoated Engine Bay by JMB
Radiator and Fuse box cover by JMB
Mopar Cold Air Intake
New Optima Battery
Bassani Headers
3" Magnaflow Exhaust
Catless Mids
High Temp Plug Wires
Centerforce Clutch
Viper Hydraulic Master Slave
Powdercoated Radiator Pipes

Drivetrain:DTS Rearend w/ Currie Axles and 4:56 Ratio
Caltracs Traction Bars
1"front 2"rear Lowering Kit

Interior:Custom Controll Panel for NOS System
X-Metal Gen X Shifter w/ Pistol Grip
X-Metal Custom Seat Levers
Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost,A/f Ratio,Oil Temp
Gauge Pod w/ NOS Pressure and Fuel Pressure
Raptor Shift Light

Exterior:Custom Painted Hood
Toneau Cover(not operational because of wing)
Custom Billet Door and Tailgate Handles
Debadged
Tinted Glass
Smoked Tail and 3rd Brake light
JMB Front Viper Badge
Billet Hood Grill Insert
Bedrug
Cal Vue Mirrors
Billet Gas Cap

I have probably missed a few things but o well! #2169 has had oil changes atleast every 3,000 miles with Mobil One synthetic oil and a K/N oil filter. The truck was well taken care of and well maintained! Since the NOS was installed i have probably only run about 5 bottles through the system. The truck does have some minor scratches here and there rock chips etc but all in all very good shape.

Asking Price: $25,000 OBO

Any questions please give me a call
Ernie Clark
770-616-6097
bump:) :) :) :)

500snakz said:
I want this truck...
Dude, I've seen this truck a couple of times. Wish I could have seen it before I bought mine. Minus the mods, you wouldn't be giving $#!t for a beautiful truck.

You guys leave this truck alone!!! I just bought $200.00 worth of lottery tickets, it's gonna be mine, mine I say, all mine.:rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

FATJACK said:
You guys leave this truck alone!!! I just bought $200.00 worth of lottery tickets, it's gonna be mine, mine I say, all mine.:rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

I hope it wasn't the powerball Jack....I've got the winner!:D

I might already know the next owner of this truck...

Ernie,

-Talk to me about the Tonneau cover. It works, but just not with the wing attached. Is that a correct assumption?

-The NOS System is Auto, when is it set to come on, and go off? (How much does a bottle full of funny gas go for nowadays?)

-How bad would this thing be to drive in moderate traffic, considering the clutch set up?

TIA

Last edited:
what a shame a beautiful truck like that and only 25 thousand. I guess I am way out of the ball park I have a red r/c with 18,000 miles bone stock and I was trying to get 23,500 oh well I guess I will hold onto mine for another year. Good luck with the sale.

ntw0rk said:

Ernie,

-Talk to me about the Tonneau cover. It works, but just not with the wing attached. Is that a correct assumption?

-The NOS System is Auto, when is it set to come on, and go off? (How much does a bottle full of funny gas go for nowadays?)

-How bad would this thing be to drive in moderate traffic, considering the clutch set up?

TIA
whatcha gonna doe scotty? give alexis the 4 door:D

I'm working something out too! Not sure if I can do it yet, but close.

ntw0rk said:

Ernie,

TIA

Hey Scott hope everything is well!

The tonneau cover is bolted down, it will not open. The reason i did it this way is i wanted the flat tonneau but the wing will not bolt to this certain cover!

The NOS system has an automatic controller which right now is set to spray at wide open throttle starting in 2nd gear.

I've got the centerforce clutch and viper master slave setup which will work fine for daily driving, if anything thr DTS rear thats in it does not perform like your stockers, meaning when you turn corners the tires might churp every now and then but my wife drives it to work every now and then with no problems:rock:

Now somebody buy this damn thing lol:party:

Sharp looking truck! What's your opinion of the X-Metal billet door handles and tailgate handle? I'm considering getting the black ones for my black 04.
Thanks!

Jigsaw89 said:
Sharp looking truck! What's your opinion of the X-Metal billet door handles and tailgate handle? I'm considering getting the black ones for my black 04.
Thanks!
i would order them thru me or justin bud, you may never get them otherwise;)

You've been my sole supplier of parts, Tony. Just trying to get opinions from people who have been there and done that.
Thanks!
Dan

Jigsaw89 said:
Thanks!

Actually i got the door and tailgate handles from stylin concepts, i like em not alot of people have em!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back