FS:04 RegCab SRT-10

Jigsaw89 said:
Sharp looking truck! What's your opinion of the X-Metal billet door handles and tailgate handle? I'm considering getting the black ones for my black 04.
Thanks!

Actually i got the door and tailgate handles from stylin concepts, i like em not alot of people have em!

Jigsaw89 said:
You've been my sole supplier of parts, Tony. Just trying to get opinions from people who have been there and done that.
Thanks!
Dan
it wasnt that buddy, but alot of folks have had troubles with aformentioned vendor with recieving product:eek:

OK you bunch of Homo's the truck is no longer for sale, cause obviosly you don't know WTF a good deal is!

I'm coming to Alabama in Feb and will be running mid 11's so keep yer slow as shit at home!:p

I'm going to Panama in June to whip all yer asses down there to:D

Bring yer Challengers, bring yer forced induction, bring whatever you want you FUGGERS are going down.

Tony get off yer ass and get Eddies truck done so i can drop mine off:D

IH8CHVYS said:
OK you bunch of Homo's the truck is no longer for sale, cause obviosly you don't know WTF a good deal is!

I'm coming to Alabama in Feb and will be running mid 11's so keep yer slow as shit at home!:p

Bring yer Challengers, bring yer forced induction, bring whatever you want you FUGGERS are going down.

yes sir, will jump right on it buddy:burnout: :D

IH8CHVYS said:

HELL PHUGGIN YEAH!!! THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. :rock: bring Mary to steele with ya. dawn needs someone to hang with:D

I'm happy for you but sad because I would have sold mine to get yours. Glad you are keepin her

eddie102870 said:
HELL PHUGGIN YEAH!!! THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. :rock: bring Mary to steele with ya. dawn needs someone to hang with:D
now I have to set up another acount:D

got two allready, the non dawn, non krissy finding out accounts:D :D :D

AWESOME!!!!!! Your truck was my fav. at deals gap! really hated to see you let it go. Stoked your keeping it!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back