FS: 04 SRT-10 (Plum Crazy)

Has a rebuilt title. Has passed safety inspections and drives every bit as good as my previous two 10s. Without warranty transfer, I can go down to $14k.

That's what I was thinking but just wanted to ask.;) Salvaged,damaged,rebuilt titles don't mean crap to me if they were repaired properly.:rock:

Up here a "rebuilt " title usually means it's had frame damage , most of the time it's been written off by insurance company and then repaired and gone through an inspection ( usually to OEM specs)and passed.
That's my understanding.

Right means it was written off and repaired to OEM specs. According to insurance records, the passenger side headlight, fender, the bumper cover were replaced. If there was any frame damage, it perfectly straight now. The truck has maintained alignment, even on these crappy S Carolina roads and has no weird vibrations or pulling.

Just curious, what does "rebuilt title" mean?

It means you probably can't get collision insurance. The ins companies do not want to pay for the truck twice. Ins has paid one time for the total loss and do not want to pay a 2nd time.

It means you probably can't get collision insurance. The ins companies do not want to pay for the truck twice. Ins has paid one time for the total loss and do not want to pay a 2nd time.

Not entirely true. The previous owner had full
coverage and I've had it insured with both State Farm and now USAA. They will do a background check and their underwriter determines if they'll cover it. My old State Farm rep said it is treated like a regular vehicle once insured meaning you'll get full value in the event of another total loss.

I've never heard that before, I know around here there is now issues because it had to pass a full inspection.

Bump TTT! I would love to get rid of the truck this week. I'm willing to trade for a 05-06 GTO with a 6-speed.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back