FS: 16x10 slicks and calipers.

DevilDawg3097

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Putting a feeler out there. 2 M&H slicks http://www.mandhtires.com/store.php?crn=71&rn=374&action=show_detail with tubes and eagle alloy 058. 600 plus shipping on the rims and tires and a 100 bucks for the calipers already shaved(there on my truck now. Havent got to make a pass yet on them and with the kids coming this week or next I doubt I will get to the track this yr. So if anyone is interested I will post pics.

Arrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh.........I can't believe you never made a pass on these!!! You just gotta try 'em. You will not believe how it hooks.

Are these new?? This is a hell of a deal new or used.GLWS

FATJACK said:
Arrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh.........I can't believe you never made a pass on these!!! You just gotta try 'em. You will not believe how it hooks.

Are these new?? This is a hell of a deal new or used.GLWS

Oh believe my I do do:elefant: :elefant: But it wouldnt be until late oct or next yr so no sense in collecting dust. Brand new even painted the lettering in:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: . If they dont come till next week then maybe I may go during the week;)

ramsrt711 said:
Are these for Rc or Qc or both and how tall is tire.
either or. They are about 1" taller than the 305. but squat to the same height when there on the truck

mattstruck050.jpg

mattstruck051.jpg

mattstruck053.jpg

Last edited:
YOUR KILLING ME - THESE ARE THE ONE I WANTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FATJACK said:
Any kind of a trade possible? $2300.00 Mcleod dual disc cutch and flywheel maybe?

hey hey - that no fair lol - ill trade my left 2 lug nutz

FATJACK said:
Buy 'em thats a great deal!!:rock: :rock:

trust me buddy - i want too, but im already light on $$ for the new Roe setup and new goodies from stinker - that im saving for

DevilDawg3097 said:
either or. They are about 1" taller than the 305. but squat to the same height when there on the truck

mattstruck050.jpg

mattstruck051.jpg

mattstruck053.jpg
Thats what i have been looking for. Any pics of calipers?

I sent you a pm just dont know if I did it right. The only two people I tried to ask questions about eagle alloys and tires never responded.

ramsrt711 said:
I sent you a pm just dont know if I did it right. The only two people I tried to ask questions about eagle alloys and tires never responded.
Pm replied to.:D

How long did it take ya to shave those calipers? I got a set of 16" wheels n im thinking about doing too.
Thanx
Sully

sully1369 said:
How long did it take ya to shave those calipers? I got a set of 16" wheels n im thinking about doing too.
Thanx
Sully

a afternoon and about 2 - 12pac's :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

hahaha nice! tryin to fig out if its worth the 100 bones for yours lol!! not that it aint cuz its a good deal but its a real good excuse to get drunk! But then you have to price in the cost of beer n prolly alot of grindin wheels lol!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back