FS: 16x10 slicks and calipers.

sully1369 said:
hahaha nice! tryin to fig out if its worth the 100 bones for yours lol!! not that it aint cuz its a good deal but its a real good excuse to get drunk! But then you have to price in the cost of beer n prolly alot of grindin wheels lol!
dude, it's totally worth $100...mine took me prob about 8 hours total

VIPER said:
a afternoon and about 2 - 12pac's :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Yeah Thats what I thought:elefant: 2 grinders and 3days later. I do grinding and welding for a living and that sucked:aetsch: my hands where tingling for 2days:D :p

sully1369 said:
How long did it take ya to shave those calipers? I got a set of 16" wheels n im thinking about doing too.
Thanx
Sully
Like red said about 8hrs straight (yeah right) I did it over a few days then when you get them close you end up taking the wheel off a few dozen times to make sure they fit. And if they where retarded like the guy who put weight on the back side those have to com off. Wont work. the dust pan weighed about ten lbs when I swept up the grindings:elefant:

ight ight does it include shipping? I started drinking to prep for the grinding but it never happened cuz yall talked me out of it!!!

bump, just the slicks. I dont know what I did with my extra calipers. If I can find them then calipers too.

FATJACK said:
NOTHING will hook your truck better than these tires!!!!!:rock: :rock:
I know I know:dontknow: With the kids now it looks like another yr or 2 before I will get to the track:( But I still have my truck and plenty of tards on the roads:rock: :rock:

SOLD to the man named after an airport:p :elefant: They'll be strink wrapped before being shipped. Thank you for your business:elefant:

DevilDawg3097 said:
SOLD to the man named after an airport:p :elefant: They'll be strink wrapped before being shipped. Thank you for your business:elefant:
cool thanks man, they will be used greatly, but may nto be enough stiction?

Unless you tub out your truck these are the biggest slicks when can get. Also for the hammerheads(thick skulled:aetsch: ) when you get that high in HP smaller gears do wonders. RIght Dom:aetsch: ;) :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back