FS: 2004 Dodge Neon SRT4 53K miles Super Clean $9000

JMB Justin

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Selling a 2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 in black, no sunroof or kicker with viper seats. Car has 53K miles, clean title, completely stock (minus powdercoating) and is super clean. Runs and drives excellent, no issues, no problems. Car was a front end collision that was fixed before I got it, I removed the entire drivetrain to inspect and repair anything I wasnt happy with. I repainted the engine compartment while it was removed and reinstalled the drivetrain with powdercoated intake manifold and valve cover. All the sheetmetal lines up perfect (seriously better than stock) and there are no signs of previous damage. Front fascia and fenders are brand new paint, so no rock chips. Car will not disappoint, the first serious buyer will go home with it, its in GREAT condition with low miles at a nice price. Asking $9000, call me at 314-540-1541 or email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Serious buyers with cash in hand only, please dont waste my time with low ball offers or trades.
Thanks
Justin

DSC_1760.JPG

DSC_1759.JPG

DSC_1758.JPG

DSC_1765.JPG

DSC_1761.JPG

DSC_1762.JPG

DSC_1763.JPG

DSC_1764.JPG

nice ride:rock::rock::rock:

good luck on the sale:congrats::burnout:

remember when i told you via e-mail a couple months ago to let me know when its for sale..... you suck, buttface:p

Sorry, I've got another in about 2 months, 05 44k mile black ACR

my bad, i assumed that was the ACR cuz it was black. still wish i coulda got my hands on that burnt orange one, would have looked slick with some black rims. oh well, ill have to black out an ACR:rock::rock:

let me know bro, i gots dibbs:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:

could you pm me some details on it as far as damage, i am assuming its a restore since its "not ready"

thanks
Chris

Finishing an eblue 04 73K mile clean title now, its a nice car but has some scratches. Sunroof, viper seats, had kicker system but sub and 6 disc is missing. Just have to buff it and have some dings pulled out with PDR.

Still waiting on body shop to get my acr painted, they are super busy so im on the back burner.

Justin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back