FS: 2004 SRT 10 Red RC

AirForceSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am selling this for my dad. He just doesn't drive it and he hates to let this truck just sit. Previous owner hit a deer but no real body work was done only the front bumper had to be replaced. Tires are Hancook with approx 8,000miles. He has only put about 3,000 miles on it since he bought it. Let me know what you guys think.

2004 Dodge Ram SRT 10

The price is right, shouldnt last long.

I think it is an awesome deal as well. He got it so cheap because the previous owner had no idea what he had or how to work on it. I spoke with him on the phone and through that discussion figured out that it was just the slave cylinder leaking. I went with my dad to buy it (got it at an awesome price) and we just limped it home. We did the clutch job on it and drove like new.

Can't believe that there hasn't been any interest in the truck on here?!:dontknow:

I think he has it priced so low people are skeptical of it. IDK. But all the people from Craigslist call and email me and ask if I'd take $13,000 and crap like that. I just don't think people outside of our world know what the hell they are looking at.

I think he has it priced so low people are skeptical of it. IDK. But all the people from Craigslist call and email me and ask if I'd take $13,000 and crap like that. I just don't think people outside of our world know what the hell they are looking at.

I hate craigslist low ballers. Selling a cbr right now and people call me offering half of book value.

didn't think it would last as long as it did.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back